Aizawa and Child Reader

I didn't know if you wanted the reader to be girl or boy so I put the pronouns They/Them.

Enjoy.

Y / N is a 7-year-old child who lives in the walls of Yuei High School. Before starting to live there, at just 6 years old, their was separated from his family by a strong storm and never saw them again.

Their parents told him many times that they should not be seen by human beans, since they did not know what they would do with them.

It was a quiet day like any other, in which Y / N decided to go to a classroom to see if anyone had forgotten their lunch there or if there were any crumbs left.

Not a single noise was heard. It was normal since none of the students were in class since it was break time.

Y / N came out of the wall and began to head towards the backpacks to investigate if there was anything to eat.

Finding nothing, they decided to climb up on the tutor's table to return to the hole that led directly to his house.

They tossed his hook against the edge of the table and tugged a bit on the rope to make sure it was secure.

They were halfway up the hill when he heard the classroom door open.

Panicking they tried to climb faster but that caused them to lose grip on the rope and fall as it wrapped around their arm causing their precipitous descent to halt and causing a possible arm fracture.

They felt the tears coming out of their eyes, it hurt a lot and they were very scared.

What would the human bean do with them?

They didn't have to wait long until the charcoal eyes fixed on his little shape.

Y / N closed their eyes when they saw how the bean's great hand approached their body.

They felt himself being lifted up in the huge hand, causing the rope on his arm to loosen and thus letting out a sigh of relief.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?" Said the bean looking with concern?

Y / N only nodded in response to both questions.

"Okay, I could take care of your arm and then look for your family"

At the mention of her family, Y / N started to cry. The human seeing this, worried asked.

"Hey what's up?"

"I-I lost mom and dad a long time ago and I don't know where they are"

The human's eyes softened at this revelation

"Oh... I'm sorry..., Would you like to come to my house to live with me and my son? I'm sure that he will love to have a little sibling "

The borrower's eyes lit up before those words "Really? Can I live with you? Will I have an older brother?"

The human smirked at that.

"Sure"

"Yay!"

"My name is Aizawa and yours little one?"

"Y / N"