Karlnapity noms part 2

Tw: Safe/soft vore, willing pred/prey, multiple preys, fluff?

It's been a couple of weeks since Sapnap saved his little fiancés. When Karl finally had awakened, he was alarmed to see Sapnap fearing that he would eat him again. Quackity managed to calm him down by telling him that they had been safe all along.

Now Karl and Quackity found themselves running all over Sapnap's house while he was gone. He had an appointment with a friend of his, so he decided that they would be at his house while he was not there.

"Kaaarl!!! Give me back my beanie!" Quackity yelled as he chased the brunet across the kitchen counter. "Nope! I'll give it to you if you catch me!" Karl replied as he moved further away from Quackity.

All went well, or at least until Karl slipped past the sink. Karl gave a little cry as he fell inside. "Karl!" Quackity yelled, peering over the edge. "I'm good! I have fallen into this glass of water! I hope it's clean..." he replied as he held on to the rim of the glass.

Shortly after, the front door was heard opening. "Karl, Quackity! I'm back!" "Sapnap! We are in the kitchen!" Quackity said as he listened to his fiancé. "Karl needs a little help getting out of the sink." he continued as he watched Sapnap walk into the kitchen.

Sapnap looked at him a bit confused. "How did you fall in the sink?" Sapnap said as he pulled Karl out of the glass of water he was in. He placed Karl on his other hand, frowning as he began to shake. Karl, are you okay? he asked, a little worried.

"H-huh? O-oh! Yeah, chill, I-I'm j-just a little c-cold..." he replied as Quackity sat down next to him and took off the beanie he had taken from him earlier. "We'll keep you warm Karl, don't worry." Quackity said hugging Karl as Sapnap sat down on the sofa in the living room.

Karl closed his eyes, sighed, and looked back at Sapnap. "Uh... Sap?" he asked nervously. "Tell me Karl." Quackity backed away from the hug he was giving Karl when Karl moved a little nervously on his spot. "Uh... I w-wondered if you c-could do w-what you d-did on t-that day..." Sapnap stared at him for a moment not knowing what he was asking him.

Seeing the confusion on Sapnap's face, he added. "Y-you know,t-to t-protect us..." When the information Karl had given finally sank in, Sapnap gave him a small smile. "Do you really trust me that much?" "O-Of course I-I do!" Karl replied, trying to sound offended.

Sapnap just laughed at the gesture. "A couple of days ago you were still trying to get out of my hands." "Th-That was because I-I was s-scared!" Quackity let out a laugh. "It had been a week since the incident, Karl." Karl just crossed his arms pouting. "You're messing with me..."

Sapnap chuckled as he ruffled his hair with his thumb, Karl trying to brush his finger away. "So, do you really want to do this? I'm not going to force you." "I'm sure Sapnap." Sapnap smiled, bringing Karl to his mouth, giving him a soft kiss on the head, licking his face in succession.

Karl giggled as Sapnap licked his face, being pulled into his mouth soon after. Sapnap moved Karl around his mouth gently as he completely covered him in saliva. Once Karl was completely covered in saliva, he tilted his head back pausing for a moment.

Soon he felt a pat on the back of his tongue and swallowed, sending Karl straight down his throat. He followed his finger down his throat until he disappeared into his chest. Once he felt Karl enter his storage he looked at Quackity, who was looking at him while doing grabby hands to him.

Sapnap chuckled, lifting Quackity to his mouth, slipping his legs in. He licked the legs carefully, earning a laugh from Quackity. Shortly afterward he pushed Quackity fully into his mouth, sucking on him for a moment before throwing his head back and swallowing gently.

The throat muscles gently kneaded Quackity as they pushed him down, sending him into a slightly more open space soon after. Once they were both inside, Sapnap layed down on the couch with one hand placed protectively on his stomach.

He felt his fiancés get comfortable and closed his eyes. "Rest well." He felt patting inside and soon after fell asleep with his two boyfriends sleeping safely in his storage.