Freezing night

Giant!Sapnap & Human!Dream

I'm uploading this and another one while I'm writing the second part of "When he says it, it's for a reason"

I have written this first because they were request but now I'm working on my fic. But now that I think about it, shouldn't be better if I make it as a side story out from the oneshots?

Should I make it apart?

Now let's start with the oneshot

Tw: Safe/soft vore, slight freezing mention

It was about twelve o'clock at night, it was quite cold outside, but Sapnap didn't care since he was fireborn and could increase his body heat. He knew it was late, but he didn't feel tired enough to fall asleep, so he lay down on the couch and started to watch a movie.

About half an hour passed when there was a knock at the door. Sapnap directed his confused gaze to the door. He knew that it had been a human because of how low the knocks had sounded, what confused him was what was a human doing in the street at this hour, especially with the cold outside.

He let out a sigh and got up, going to the door to open it. As soon as he did, he saw his little friend Dream standing there, shaking visibly. Sapnap crouched down picking up the human in his hands. "Dream? What are you doing here? You're frozen..." Dream only approached one of Sapnap's fingers embracing it with warmth.

Sapnap gently moved Dream to one hand so he could close the door. "Shouldn't you have stayed home? It's been a long time out there." he continued as he sat back down on the couch. "T-they have c-cut off the e-electricity i-in the whole n-neighborhood... s-so... the h-heating doesn't w-work and I-I thought that m-maybe you didn't c-care if I-I was c-coming....."

Sapnap's gaze softened, he adjusted Dream better in his hand and increased the warmth in there a little. "I'm sorry that happened, I hope they fix that power cut soon." he said as he watched his little friend bend further into the warmth, giving him a shiver as icy hands touched his skin.

He thought for a moment what he could do, until an idea occurred to him, he and Dream had done it many times so surely Dream would agree. "Hey Dream?" "Y-yes?" he said looking up at Sapnap, still shivering from the cold.

"I was thinking that you could stay the night since I don't think the problem will be fixed soon." he suggested seeing how Dream was trying to get up but falling because of how his legs were shaking. Dream nodded, raising his arms for Sapnap to pick him up. Sapnap chuckled softly reaching for his friend with his other hand, lifting slowly and bringing him closer to his mouth.

He opened his mouth placing Dream in it gently, wincing when Dream's frozen body touched his tongue. He closed his mouth beginning to lick Dream abundantly, covering him completely in saliva and trying to warm him up a bit. He paused for a moment feeling Dream hug his tongue and pat it shortly after followed by 'you can swallow'.

Sapnap tilted his head and swallowed, feeling Dream slide down his throat. He lay back on the couch as Dream entered the storage stomach, rubbing in circles where his friend lay. He felt him settle before falling asleep.

Sapnap smiled softly, 'always happy to help a friend' he thought to himself, before turning the movie back on, the volume lowered now so as not to disturb his friend who was sleeping peacefully inside of him.