Noms in the Nether

Tw: Safe/soft vore, accidental fearplay, digestion mention (not really, I think)

To say that Skeppy was naughty was an understatement. He was always with his friend Bad and although he had warned him that going to the nether alone was not a good idea, Skeppy did it anyway.

Skeppy was going to show him that he could go it alone, even though he was 3 1/2 inches tall, without him needing any help from his demon friend.

Maybe… It really hadn't been as good an idea as he thought it would be. He had managed to break a netherrack block and slide into the hole before the piglins kept trying to hit him.

"Oh shit, I should have listened to Bad… Because now these stupid piglins surrounding the netherrack, they're not going to let me out. They'd probably kill me first…"

Suddenly, all the piglins moved away from his hole, probably having found another threat to kill. 'What would have bothered them? Not that I care since now I could escape… 'he was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts as something grabbed him.

He gasped as everything around him changed to a slightly hotter, more humid environment. Skeppy shivered, suddenly freezing as the realization began to creep into his head.

A mouth, he was inside a mouth… He began to squirm, not wanting to end up being lunch for whatever that was eating him, he tried to make it spit him out. That only had the opposite effect.

The tongue under him quickly pushed him down the throat. Skeppy desperately tried to hold on to something but couldn't.  "H-Hey! No, no, no, no, no, wait-" His words were cut short as a loud 'glk' sounded from all around him, the tight muscles of its throat pulling him down toward the horrible fate that awaited him.

Another swallow was heard and Skeppy finally entered the stomach of whatever had eaten him. Quickly, without wasting a second, he began punching and kicking the walls in an attempt to make him annoying enough to be pushed up again, causing the stomach walls to close in on him more.

  Skeppy squirmed, stopping in his tracks when a familiar voice sounded from around him.  "Skeppy, stop, you muffinhead… I'm sorry I scared you but stop squirming."  "W-what? Bad?! B-but… Bad, you ate me!"  he heard a sigh coming from the demon.  "I've swallowed you, not eaten, there's a big difference. Plus you're in my storage stomach so nothing will happen to you. By the way… What did I tell you about the nether?"

  Skeppy complained.  "Oh, come on! It's not a big deal! Surely I could have survived on my own." Bad giggled.  "Yes, yes, whatever you say 'Geppy'. I'd recommend you rest, you're going to be there for a while." Skeppy gave a small complaint in response, lying down against his smooth muscles. Maybe, in the end, not everything turned out so bad.