Giant!Naga!Sapnap and Human!Dream

I have rewrite this like 6 times already but I think that is fine so here it is (It's a bit short :'))

Warnings: Injuries, slight accidental fearplay, fear of dying?

Dream ran as fast as he could and his legs would allow him, glancing quickly to the sides.

He mainly had planned to spend some afternoon in the woods, but night had fallen sooner than he thought.

He was being chased by a horde of zombies, but having been trusted to return before nightfall, Dream didn't bring any weapons with him.

The rattles of skeletons could be heard at his sides. He tried to speed away from them, but one of the skeletons managed to shoot him in the shoulder.

He gasped in pain as the arrow struck his shoulder, and almost instantly he felt another arrow slam into his leg.

Dream began to slow down from exhaustion and injuries, but he never stopped running, keeping up the pace to try and find a place to shelter.

Or at least he tried, as soon after he found himself collapsing against a tree.

His chest was heaving with exhaustion. He looked frantically ahead and to his sides as the zombies and skeletons approached him. He tried to get up, but his legs refused to move. 

'Shit, shit, shit! I'm not going to die here! I can't die here!' he thought desperately seeing how they approached him even more. 

As the mobs were about to reach him, something coiled around his waist and lifted him up.

Dream was confused for a moment before looking up to see a giant naga in horror. He began to squirm as he saw the naga start to catch up to him.

'Hey hey, calm down! I don't want to drop you!' he said, trying to keep Dream still with his tail.

Dream refused to stay still even when the naga held him in his hands.

Suddenly Dream froze in fear as the naga slightly tightened his grip on his body, deciding to stay still in case the naga decided to kill him for not doing so.

Apparently the naga noticed, as he said, "I'm not going to hurt you, don't worry." "H-How do I know you're not lying?" Dream said not believing the naga's words

"If I had wanted to kill you, you would already be dead, don't get me wrong, I would never hurt a human." He responded by pulling Dream a little closer to him. Dream flinched at the movement.

"Hhmm… There are a lot of mobs down there… I would recommend you stay with me for the night, it wouldn't be very smart to try to get out of the forest right now." The naga said looking at the horde of zombies and back at Dream.

“B-But…!” “You'll be fine, I promise. You will stay with me protected from the mobs during the night and in the morning you can go.” He interrupted the naga. "O-okay…"

“Great, so… what's your name? I wouldn't want to have to refer to you as human. Mine is Sapnap.” Dream hesitated for a moment but answered, "My n-name is Dream..." "Nice to meet you, Dream" He commented smiling.

As Sapnap was going to modify his grip on Dream, he stopped when he heard him let out a gasp of pain. He held him gently with one hand, bringing him close to his face, carefully examining the small body, noticing two arrows embedded, one in the shoulder and the other in the leg.

"You're hurt…" he said softly. "How about you rest now and why not? In the morning I will help you with the wounds so you can go home?” Dream nodded silently, closing his eyes. 

Sapnap cradled Dream gently against his chest, being careful not to touch the arrows too much, and leaned back against the trunk of the branch he was on, slowly closing his eyes.