Borrowers in the Polar Tang

This was a request that I got on Tumblr so it has two borrower oc's on it

Anyways, enjoy :)

It was a day like any other on the Polar Tang, the crewmen were doing their thing while Law was in his own room rereading his medical books. And although it could be his imagination, he had spent several days listening to small noises that the submarine usually didn’t make.

If that wasn't enough, every day around the same time, a shiver ran through his entire body. At first, he did not give it much importance, but when it began to repeat itself daily at exactly that same time, he thought that it was not a coincidence.

He put the book aside, ready to leave his room and talk to his crew, he heard a little tapping on the highest shelves. He slowly approached, his hand on his katana for good measure, looking up only to see a small head peek out.

Law stares at it for a moment before speaking. “What the hell? There is no way this is part of my imagination…” “I am very real, mr. human.” Said a small voice of a little girl that seemed to belong to that little head that peeked out.

“I have also heard that you are a doctor, is that true?” the girl asked as she peeked a little further over the edge of the shelf. Law frowned. "Yes, I am the doctor of this submarine, why do you ask and how did you get into my submarine?"

The little girl simply put her finger to her lip and answered. "I don't know how we got in or how long we've been here... But, I was wondering if it was true that you were a doctor, because my older brother's skin is very hot but he says he's cold and I don't know what to do."

"Hmm, it's very likely that he just has a fever, could you tell him to come over?" The girl seemed to hesitate for a moment before nodding and disappearing from sight. “What did I just get myself into…?”

About fifteen minutes passed before two small figures appeared walking across his desk. The so-called brother glared at him coldly before heaving a sigh and sitting down. "Here he is, although it took me a while to convince him, he made me promise that you wouldn’t touch me in any way if I wanted him to come."

Law heaved a sigh as he sat down across from them. "It's okay to be cautious around strangers, so that condition is fine with me." He answered looking at the two. The girl had brown hair tied into two pigtails and was wearing a light blue t-shirt with a blue skirt and brown boots, while a green scarf covered her neck.

The other had short hair the same color, was wearing a baggy white T-shirt, baggy blue pants, and brown boots. Like his sister, he wore a green scarf wrapped around his neck. “Are you going to be watching us this whole time or what?” the brother said in a rather rude tone.

The girl looked at Law for signs of anger before saying. “I'm sorry for my big brother, mr. human, it's just that he doesn't like humans…” Law just nodded as he got up from his seat. "I'm going to make some soup for you two, it'll help you warm up a bit."

Half an hour passed before Law returned to the room with two small lids filled with soup. He placed them in front of the little ones as he sat down again in front of them. The brother was the first to take a sip of the soup "Thank you... I guess..." The little girl smiled broadly. "Yeah, Yeah! Thank you very much! By the way my name is Kyoko and his is Kyo, I am seven years old and he is seventeen!”

"Trafalgar Law..." Who knew that now he would have to deal with two little people in his submarine?