More Karlnapity noms

Pred!Quackity, Sizeshifter!Sapnap & Borrower!Karl

Tw: Safe/soft vore, slight injuries, slight (accidental) fearplay and past child neglect

Luck seemed to have never been on Karl's side. When he was little, his parents decided to leave him to his own devices and left, leaving the little 4-year-old borrower alone.

A few days later, he was found by a colony of borrowers who lived in the same building. They decided to take care of him since he was still a child but when he was 15 years old, they kicked him out of the colony.

They said that he was no good at being a borrower and that he was just a little scum who didn't know how to borrow properly. He ended up spending five years living alone in another part of that same building, eventually having to leave after being seen by one of the human residents. He found a house but only lived there for about three years.

He was seen again by the human of the house and had no choice but to have to leave again. That was how he ended up in the situation he found himself in.

Karl was running in an alley trying to avoid a rat that had decided to attack him. The rat managed to knock him down, placing its paws on his chest with its claws digging into him.

Karl let out a small cry of pain, causing the animal to sink its claws deeper into his chest. He nearly passed out from the pain when he heard. ""Hey!" "Get out of here! You can hunt other things!" two different voices that made the rat run away leaving Karl lying there.

He looked up for a moment seeing two humans staring at him. Karl began to shake with fear, he had been told many horrible things that humans did to borrowers like him. "Hey... you're going to be fine, we're not going to hurt you." The one with the blue beanie said softly, as he slowly crouched down next to Karl.

Karl let out a small yelp of fear as the other human fell beside the one in the blue beanie. "We can see that he's so scared... I'm going to see if changing the size relaxes him." commented the dark-haired man in the white bandana. 'Resize? What did he mean?' he thought, confused by the human's words. Suddenly the black-haired human shrunk to the size of the borrower.

Karl was puzzled by what he saw. Until a few seconds ago the dark-haired man was the size of a human and now he was about Karl's height. "H-how did you do that?" he asked, less afraid now as one of the humans was no longer looming over him. "It's an ability I have from birth, I can change size whenever I want." he answered as he approached the injured borrower.

"But now let's focus on you, are you okay?" Karl nodded softly, directing his gaze at the human in the blue beanie. "Don't worry about Quackity, he won't hurt you." "You're sure?" Karl asked, doubting the dark-haired man's words a little.

"Completely. By the way, I'm Sapnap and this is my fiancé Quackity, what about you? What's your name? Sapnap said, unable to bear the excitement of meeting a borrower. "M-My name is Karl..." he replied feeling a bit dizzy, passing out soon after. Sapnap tried to pick Karl up but failed. Quackity giggled reaching up to the two tinies.

"Sapnap, do you mind if I store you both? I have no pockets and you are probably too tired to change sizes again." Quackity said, bringing the little ones closer to his face. Sapnap nodded, stretching a little. "Yeah, I don't mind and if at any time he wakes up I will try my best to calm him down."

Quackity nodded and gently opened his mouth, slowly tilting his hand so that both tinies slipped inside. Once they were in his mouth, he slowly closed it, beginning to lick them both.

Once they were completely covered in saliva, he leaned his head back and gently swallowed Karl first. He could feel Sapnap fighting his tongue and he smacked Sapnap across the face with it, chuckling.

Finally Quackity pushed Sapnap to the back of his mouth and swallowed him. He couldn't help but purr as he felt him squirm down his throat, entering the storage soon after. "Make yourself comfortable Sap, it will take a while to get back home." he said with a small purr as Sapnap gave him a confirming pat.

He got up from the ground and started walking back, preferring to get home before Karl woke up, not wanting him to have a panic attack.