Human mouse hybrid and Neko borrower

Mention of being eaten

It had been two years since he moved into this house.

The last one he had lived in had been destroyed by it's condition, forcing Rowan to search for a new home.Rowan he's a 15 year old hybrid of a neko and a borrower who is only 4 inches tall.It seemed that his supplies had run out and he had to go for more, so he was pacing the walls on his way to the kitchen.

Along the way he began to think about his parents. Why? Why had they abandoned him? They were happy together, but then... why?

Rowan closed his eyes for a moment to clear his thoughts when he suddenly felt that he was stepping on something cold. It was too late to react. There was a click and the next second he was sprawled on the ground in agony from the pain rising up his leg.

How did he not realize there was a mousetrap? He should have known that there were several mousetraps in the cabinet ...

He was lamenting over his stupid failure for a while until he heard footsteps heading for the kitchen."No no no no!" "No Please!"Rowan had not had the opportunity to see well the human who lived here to know if he was friendly or not, (which for him did not matter since humans were just as dangerous or not) he only had time to take a look and see which was also a hybrid but in his case it was a mouse.

He heard the footsteps getting closer to where he was.

He held his breath as the human opened the cabinet doors to reveal the injured little neko.There was a small gasp behind him, he closed his eyes hoping that this nightmare would soon end when he felt his leg being released from the trap rod.

He felt it being lifted quite carefully. Shortly afterwards the human spoke. "Oh my god, are you okay?" The human said in a voice ... Worried? No, that was not possible, his parents had always told him that humans were cruel and ruthless.

He knew perfectly well that he was contradicting himself, but who could blame him? He was scared!

He opened his eyes to meet celestial ones staring at the human's concerned expression.

Rowan couldn't hide a sob that came out of him. The human brought it even closer to his face and the panicked neko screamed. 

"PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!"

"Shhh ..., you're fine, I would never do that, I'm not going to hurt you" He said with a warm smile

"Y-Are you serious?" The human just nodded.

"I'm going to take care of your leg and give you a comfortable place to sleep"

"T-Thank you ..."

"My name is Liam and you little one?"

"Rowan ..." he said as he fell unconscious from all the adrenaline.

Don't worry little one... 

I'll protect you ...

Sorry if it was short.  It's my first one but I promise that they will be longer.

I hope you like it.

See ya! ^^