Giant!George protection noms

TW: Safe/soft vore, injuries, willing pred/prey and that's it, I think.

It was a fairly quiet day for the Dream Team, they had been collecting materials and now they were taking a break in a clearing before going mining.

That's what they had planned to do, yes, but it seemed that luck was not on their side that afternoon when they wanted to start.

It had gotten dark pretty quickly, giving them no time to react when a bunch of mobs appeared around them. It would have been easy to take them on if there weren't too many of them.

The situation was getting complicated for them, more and more mobs appeared and it didn't seem like they were going to stop appearing. “Guys, are you okay? Do you think we can hold out?" George asked, killing another zombie. “Uh… I don't know… There are too many mobs…” Dream replied as he kicked a spider that almost lunged at him, killing it with his axe shortly after.

"I think we could be like this for a while longer, but I don't think it will be long…" Sapnap said, gasping for air. "Sap, are you okay?" "Huh?... Yes, yes..." he answered, seeing how Dream and George looked at him doubtfully. "You're sure? Sapnap, you don't look fi- Ouch!" Dream screeched as another spider lunged at him, biting his hand.

“Dream!” they both yelled, as George shot the spider with an arrow, killing it instantly. The three of them got as close as they could to each other. "Guys, we're not going to be able to take it anymore." “And what do you suggest we do, George? We are completely surrounded and Dream has been bitten by a spider, the effect of the venom will appear soon.”

George sighed knowing it was time to tell his friends his secret. He really wished he never had to, but he needed to, to protect them.

"Okay, I need to tell you something..." he started looking at Dream and Sapnap who were paying attention to him while they continued dealing with the mobs. "You may take this as a joke or it will scare you but,..... I'm a giant." He finished with a tense sigh.

He looked back at Dream and Sapnap who were staring at him in disbelief. Sapnap went to say something but was interrupted when the hiss of a creeper about to explode was heard. They didn't have time to get away when the creeper exploded.

Dream felt his head spin, falling unconscious from the pain of the explosion and as the venom took effect. Sapnap was still conscious, though his mind was still a bit blurred by the creeper's explosion.

He tensed as something soft and warm lifted him into the air. "Shit, Sapnap, are you alright?" Sapnap looked up to see a huge George looking at him with concern. “G-George? You really are big, really big to be exact…” he paused for a moment. “Wait, where is Dream!?” he yelled, worried for his other friend.

"Easy Sapnap, I got him." George replied softly, showing him the other hand where Dream was lying on. “But it seems that he has been knocked unconscious.” “Huh…” he nodded as he lay down too.

“Uh… Sapnap?” said George a bit later, a little unsure of what he was going to propose to Sapnap. "Yes? What is it, George? “You do know that the giants have a storage system, right?” Sapnap sat back down as George began to ramble, realizing where he was going with this.

He knew that the giants used swallow things or objects to store them, and although this made him nervous at the idea of ​​being swallowed, this was George, one of his best friends and although they were almost always arguing and trying to kill each other, he trusted George in a situation like this.

"Go ahead, do it." he said bluntly. "Huh?" he said, confused by Sapnap's answer. “Do it, you know what I mean, you have my permission, I know you will keep us safe. I trust you."

George smiled at Sapnap's soft response, bringing him closer to his mouth. "Thank you for trusting me, that means a lot." He said immediately, putting Sapnap inside his mouth. He covered him in saliva as best he could and swallowed once he was done, wanting to store Dream as well so he could return home as soon as possible so he could treat both of their injuries.

He placed Dream gently in his mouth, once he felt that Sapnap had entered his storage, doing the same as he did with Sapnap. He felt Dream slide down his throat until he joined Sapnap soon after. He couldn't help but purr knowing his friends were protected, placing a hand on them.

He felt Sapnap snuggle up with Dream and took it as a sign to go back.