Human!George and Borrower!Dream and Sapnap

TW: Unaware, safe/soft vore, willing preys, unaware pred, digestion mention (none happens)

George used the weekend to rest as his little friends kept him busy all week and now all George wanted to do was sleep.

He asked the borrowers to let him rest for a day, which they agreed to since they were bothering him all these days. With that George went to bed while Dream and Sapnap stayed in the living room.

A couple of hours passed and the house was silent. Dream was lying on a cushion on the sofa while Sapnap was pacing impatiently across the coffee table in the living room.

"Ughhhh... This is boring!" Sapnap said as he tossed his bag aside. "Then go do something." Dream replied as he sat down. "But there's nothing to do! ....... I'm going to wake up George." "Sapnap, NO." Dream said seriously as he finished getting up.

"Come on dude, he's had enough rest already." Sapnap complained seeing how Dream jumped from the sofa to the table to stand next to him. "Two hours is not enough, Sap." "But! - Wait... What if we keep him company?" He suggested him leaving Dream confused. "What are you talking about?"

Sapnap put an arm around Dream's shoulders as he responded. "You do know that George sleeps on his back and with his mouth open, right?" Dream frowned in thought. "Wait... do you want to make George swallow us while he sleeps?" Sapnap nodded. "Exactly!"

Dream hesitated about this, he didn't know if they should. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Sapnap nodded again. "We'll be fine Dream, remember he can't digest us." "But he doesn't know that, he's going to freak out when he knows we're there." Dream answered crossing his arms. "Easy, if George freaks out, I'll calm him down." Dream rolled his eyes. "Okay..., let's go."

They made their way to George's room by going through the tunnels in the wall, arriving in no time at George's nightstand. They adjusted their hooks as best they could and slowly lowered themselves off the table.

As soon as they reached the ground, they approached George's bed, starting to climb using the sheets. Once on top, Sapnap moved forward preparing to climb on George's face.

"Sap, be careful, remember that being asleep he can hurt us by accident." Dream whispered to him, not wanting to wake up the sleeping human, walking next to him. Sapnap nodded, as he climbed onto George's face, Dream following behind.

He moved closer to his mouth, sitting on his lower lip with his legs dangling inside it, as he stared at Dream for a moment. "See you down there." He said before going all the way into the mouth and as George was laying down, his legs went straight into the throat, which reflexively swallowed at the intrusion, pushing Sapnap all the way down the throat.

He was quickly pushed down by the muscles, entering the stomach in no time. He leaned back against the wall when he heard George swallow again, letting him know that Dream was on his way.

Not even twenty seconds passed when his friend joined him in the small space. Once the two of them were there, Sapnap settled down and closed his eyes to sleep. Dream followed his lead and before long, both borrowers fell asleep.

Several hours later, George woke up with an additional weight on his stomach, which confused him since he did not remember eating anything. Leaving his room, he went looking for Dream and Sapnap. He searched the whole house but didn't find them. Strange... After a moment he decided to call them.

"Dream? Sapnap?" He felt a hit inside the stomach. "Shut up, we're sleeping!" He heard Sapnap say... In his stomach. IN HIS STOMACH. "Wait... oh shit-" "What the fuck?!" What are you doing there?!" He said panicking.

"George, wait, we're fine! "Hearing this, he panicked even more." How are you okay!? You guys are in my stomach!" "George, please listen to us. We're fine, borrowers can't be digested." George gasped. "W-what? Can't you...-? Why didn't you ever tell me!?" Both borrowers felt a little guilty. "Sorry, Georgie. It didn't occured us to tell you..."

After calming down a bit, George replied. "Next time let me know, please." "Okay... so can we go back to sleep?" George chuckled. "I guess..." He felt the borrowers get comfy after hearing his answer and added. "Rest well."