Giant!Dream and Human!George

It took a little bit to write but here it is.   

Hope you like it.  I will maybe going to make a part 2 because it's a bit short, but I don't know. (You can also tell me if you want a part 2 of an awkward meeting)

(579 words)

It was a sunny day, so George had decided to go for a walk in the woods. After having been walking for a while, he decided to sit down to rest. Is was true what the people say? Are there really giants here?

Dream left his log home that he did a few years ago. He had always wanted to befriend a human, but normally they didn't go near the forest due to the fact that the giants scared them. Although deep down Dream, he knew that one day he would meet someone.

He walked for a while longer before settling. In front of him was a human sitting on the ground leaning against a tree. He took a step forward and the human looked up at him. Dream crouched down gently, so as not to scare the human, and sat cross-legged. "Hello there?" He said softly so as not to upset him.

George was relaxing against a tree, when tremors made him look to his left only to see a giant... Looking at him? That is what he assumed since he could not see his face since it was covered with a white mask with a smiling face. He saw how the giant sat on the ground and spoke to him. He had noticed that the giant was being careful as he greeted him in a low, calm voice. "Hi," George replied, just as if he were engaging in conversation with anyone else.

Dream was surprised by how calm the human was. "Aren't you scared?" "No, why should I be?" He responded without showing any sign of fear. "Because I'm a giant. Normally humans are scared of us." The human frowned and replied. "Well, not me. Besides, it's not like you've done something to me." There was a pause for a moment and he spoke again. "And what is your name?" "W-what?" "Your name. I can't keep calling you 'giant' in my mind. Oh, by the way, my name is George." 

Dream took a moment before answering. "I am Dream." "Nice to meet you, Dream." He replied with a smile. At that moment he was grateful to have the mask on as his face turned completely red. How can he be so cute? "Dream, are you okay?" "Uh? Ah, yes, yes. I'm fine ... George? " "Yes?" Dream took a deep breath and said. "Do you want to be my friend?" George gave a little laugh. "Of course, why not?"

It has been a few months since Dream and George met. They were currently lying on a grass field looking up at the sky. "Hey, Dream?" "Tell me Gogy." George's face turned slightly red from embarrassment at the nickname. "Do not call me that way!" "Whatever you say Gogy" Whatever ... "I was wondering if I could see you without the mask." 

Dream got into a sitting position while answering. "I guess so ..." He removed the mask revealing his slightly freckled face with green eyes with a slight luminosity. George's face turned completely red when he saw it. "What's up Gogy? Do you like it?" he said, winking. 

George rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up." Dream chuckled, picked George up and cradled him against his chest, laying back down while closing his eyes. "Love you Gogy" he said before falling asleep. George blushed again and when he made sure that Dream was completely asleep he said. "I love you too, Dream." He may soon feel bold enough to confess to him.