4 dishes 4 humans part 2

The second part is alredy here :D

Here comes a bit of Quackity’s angst, poor winged boy :( but fluffy end, I think. :D

Tw: Safe/soft vore, (mild) injury, treating people as food mention.

Dream and Sapnap were heading home with the humans already safely inside their storages. As they walked, Dream could see the discomfort on his friend’s face, but he assumed it was probably the humans, so he left the subject for when they got home.

They finally arrived, entered, and Sapnap headed straight for the couch, collapsing on it, considering the little ones in his storage. Dream, who had headed into the kitchen to get a clean rag and a bowl of water, scowled, setting the things down on the living room table as he sat down next to him.

“Sap, I think that I noticed before, but are you okay?” Sapnap just looked at him askance. “Ugh… Yeah, yeah, it’s just really uncomfortable to feel the hybrid’s wings against the stomach…” “He’s flapping them, right?” Sapnap nodded gently. “But I don’t blame him, far from it, it’s just that it’s very uncomfortable to feel them like that.” Dream smiled softly as he handed him the rag. “Then I’ll give you the turn, the two with me are quite calm, so I don’t think they’ll mind being there for a moment while the other two leave.”

Sapnap nodded again with a sigh. He grabbed the rag and began to push both humans up, straight for his throat. It didn’t take long for Sapnap to grab the two small figures that were in his mouth with the rag. He tried to dry the little ones a bit after letting them wash off their saliva with the water in the bowl, and placed them on the table.

He passed the rag to Dream, who had already lifted the humans up to his mouth while Sapnap had tried to dry the other two, and did the same as Sapnap. He gently dried them off, placing them on the table with the other two humans. “Okay, you’re done.” Dream said, looking slowly at the four of them. “Are you alright? Are you injured? he continued as he and Sapnap sat on their knees on the floor to be level with the table. Three of the four humans looked at each other, looking at the two giants shortly after.

“Uh-… The three of us are fine, but… Quackity’s wings were tied so tightly that we don’t know if they’re okay…” replied the one in the ‘white’ hoodie, shifting his gaze from the giants to the duck hybrid. , who was clinging to the brunette in the colored hoodie. “Would you let me examine them? I promise not to hurt you.“ Sapnap said with concern and a soft look. Quackity looked at the giant warily and saw the concern in his eyes and it made him think.

'They have been kind to us and saved us instead of eating us like other giants would have…’ Quackity looked at the black-haired giant for a second longer before nodding, turning away from his friend, starting to walk towards him. The other three stayed close by in case Quackity needed anything. Sapnap slowly reached his hands towards the tiny human causing him to shiver a little. He paused for a moment, looking gently at the hybrid.

“I’m going to touch your wings now. If I hurt you or it hurts, tell me, alright? Quackity nodded again, closing his eyes tightly as Sapnap began to examine his wings. He began to slowly and carefully stretch his left wing, but it wasn’t much as Quackity suddenly let out a yelp of pain. "Sorry, does it hurt a lot?” he asked, letting go of the wing slowly so as not to hurt him any more. Quackity nodded quickly, grabbing a finger from Sapnap’s other hand so he could hold on to something. Sapnap meanwhile turned his attention to the other wing, doing the same thing he did with the previous one.

His right wing was in perfect condition but the left… “Okay, I have good news and bad news.” he said, letting Quackity go back to the others. “Uh… What’s the bad one?” the one in the multicolored hoodie asked. “It seems that Quackity has a sprain in his left wing, so we will have to bandage it and he will not be able to fly until it heals.” The three of them looked at each other with concern while Quackity looked devastated. “And… which is the good one?” asked the human with extravagant glasses taking a step towards the giant.

“Well, considering it’s a second degree sprain, it’s not that serious, it’ll only take about a month to heal.” The others cheered, but Quackity didn’t look like them, rather he looked downcast. Dream got up and headed towards the kitchen. “I’m going to start making dinner, do you want something specific?” The humans looked at each other before shaking their heads. “No, we’re fine with anything, thanks.” Dream nodded, finishing entering the kitchen.

The rest of the night went pretty well, Sapnap bandaged Quackity’s wing, the six of them had a quiet dinner and later they watched a movie and fell asleep. Well, everyone except Quackity, who was sitting hugging his knees. Sapnap got up from his lying position on the couch looking towards the table, to see the little hybrid hugging himself. He stood up only to sit on his knees leveling at her height. “Hey Quack, are you okay?” he asked quietly so as not to wake the others.

“Y-Yes, I’m fine…” he replied, passing a hand over his eyes. “Quackity… That’s a pretty lie, ¿you know? You’ve been down ever since I said you had a sprain. That’s why, right?“ Quackity let out a sob as he nodded. “I-It’s just not fair… We-we just went out for a w-walk to enjoy for a while together, they caught us, while treating us a-as if we were food and because of that n-now I can’t fly…” Tears fell as the hybrid continued crying. Sapnap carefully picked him up in one hand and cradled him against his chest, being careful with his left wing.

"Shh…You’ll be fine, you and your friends are safe with us now, your wing will heal soon and you’ll be able to fly without having to worry about someone hurting you because we’ll be there to protect all of you.” he said wiping the tears from his tiny face, beginning to gently caress his winged back. Little by little he started getting sleepy until he fell asleep soundly on his hands.

Sapnap smiled softly as he returned to leaving Quackity with the others. He stretched for a brief moment before laying back down on the couch falling asleep in no time. Everyone slept peacefully that night, both groups gaining new friends.