You should be careful

The art is mine

TW: soft vore, unsafe vore, death mention and almost death (no one dies)

The soft morning breeze gently caressed the grass of the Lacrima Forest. Meanwhile Dream and Sapnap were sitting on a tree branch, resting after doing all the chores that day.

"So what should we do, Sap?" asked the fairy of grass and trees, looking at his friend. “Hmmm…I know!” the fire fairy replied as he stood on the branch. "We could play tag" "Ooh- So... What you want is to lose, right?" Dream tested him, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh ho ho... I'm not going to lose this time, my friend." Sapnap said as he put his hand on his chest. "Let's see if it's true because... You're it!" Dream replied after tapping Sapnap's shoulder and flying away as fast as he could. "Hey! That is not fair!” the black-haired boy yelled as he let out a laugh and followed his friend.

Dream smiled widely seeing how Sapnap tried to reach him, but it was quite difficult for him, since Dream was the fastest fairy in the entire colony. He looked back again, seeing how Sapnap smiled back at him.

Everything was going pretty well until Sapnap's happy face turned to one of fear and before Dream could ask him what was wrong, something slimy wrapped around his legs and pulled him aside.

Dream barely had time to let out a yelp when he ended up inside the mouth of a toad. 'Sapnap!? No no no no…. Please help me! It's suffocating me!'

Sapnap stared in horror at the toad that had caught Dream. 'Oh no…! What am I going to do!? I can't get close to the toad without the same thing happening to me, that way we'd probably both end up dead... What I do…? What I do…? I have about ten minutes maximum until Dream dies…' Sapnap snapped out of his thoughts as an idea popped into his head.

Perhaps he could approach the East side, where the border of the forest of humans was. His father advised him to be careful if he ever went near there, he didn't want him to be caught.

But this time he couldn’t be careful. Only a human could help him save Dream, knowing that they were bigger and stronger than that toad.

Without wasting a second, he flew as fast as his wings could support, to the border. He needed to find a human to help him and to his good luck he found two instead of one.

//

"I'm going to ask again... What are we doing here, Karl?" George asked with a tired look. “George, we're here to give you some fresh air, you can't be locked up in your house all day sleeping. You sleep too much I would say.” Karl replied.

"Okay, okay, okay…- Wait… Do you hear that?" “Uh…George? I think it 's not an it, I think it's a he." Karl commented pointing to the small figure flying in front of them.

"helk eipa, kluse! eipar sepaksuln virkil uten anali laba tied! eip kol't af zjirdrind ali helk ile! eipal an hale muth kina! kluse!(Help me please! My best friend got eaten by a toad! I can't do anything to help him! Please!”) said the little being. George and Karl frowned at each other.

"Uhh... Karl? Can you understand anything he's saying?" asked George, quite confused at the strange language he spoke in. Karl shook his head so confused as was his friend.

"No, I have no idea really.” What he was trying to say was probably important… Karl came back to reality when he felt the little one tug on one of his fingers.

“Do you want us to follow you? Is that what you're trying to tell us?" he said looking at the little boy who kept pulling on his finger as he nodded his little head. “Wait…can you understand us?”

The little boy nodded a second time, leading them wherever he wanted to take them. "Where do you think he's taking us?" asked George, who was walking beside him. "I have no idea, but it may be important, he looks quite stressed." "Yes you're right."

Soon they came to an area where toads usually live. In this area, the little boy had stopped pulling his finger pointing to a single toad that was there at that moment while hiding in his hands.

"There is something wrong here... He looked at George who was approaching the toad.“George?”

George already knew something was wrong as that toad over there had a small arm sticking out of its mouth, he could feel that the hand was still moving slightly so he got closer as fast as he could and grabbed the toad trying to open his mouth without hurting the little one he had trapped. He put a few fingers in his mouth managing to grab the little body and then pulling it out of the toad.

//

Sapnap peeked over the human's fingers as he watched the other pull his friend out of the The toad's mouth. That human placed Dream on a nearby stone, while standing in front, protecting him from the toad's sight.

Sapnap quickly approached his best friend, getting scared as soon as he approached him. Dream, he wasn't breathing…

"Quackity! Quackity, please come! I need you!” he yelled as loud as he could as he placed his ear against his chest. 'His heart…is…stopped…?'

Soon a very concerned dark blue fairy came in. "Sapnap!? What happened!?" he asked with great concern, seeing his fiancé crying and his friend lying on the ground.

"His heart... Quackity… has stopped..." Quackity's eyes widened in shock kneeling in front of Dream.

"Okay, I'm going to try to revive him, but I have no idea if it will work because of how long he was in its mouth, if he was in too long, He would probably die." Quackity said, his voice watery, as he was on the verge of tears as he began to do the resuscitation.

An hour passed and Dream still did not give any answer. “Dream, don't you dare leave us! You can't leave us!" Quackity continued for a few minutes until he finally relented.

“No… I couldn't Sapnap… We took too long…” Quackity said softly as tears fell down his cheeks as he hugged his fiancé who couldn't stop sobbing.

He glanced at the humans and saw that they also looked quite sad, apparently they had all expected Dream to wake up...

He looked at Dream's body again, his eyes widening when he saw the body move slightly and suddenly Dream began to cough, spitting out all the saliva he had swallowed.

“DREAM!” they both yelled as they hugged him. “Sa-Sapnap…? Qua-Quackity…?” "We're glad you're alive... For a moment we thought we'd lost you!"

“T-Thank you for… saving me… can I… can I get some sleep…?” Dream asked, his voice a little weak yet. Sapnap smiled softly, hugging his friend even more.

"Of course... You need to rest after what happened." With a nod Dream closed his eyes and fell asleep with his head resting on Sapnap's shoulder

Quackity approached the humans, according to what Sapnap told him was, that they had helped him, so when he got close enough, he bowed in thanks. “Your friend is alright in the end, isn't he?”

Quackity nodded, knowing they couldn't understand him. "It was a pleasure helping you, we hope to see you again soon. We could try to get to know each other." said the human who had apparently been the one who pulled Dream out of the toad's mouth.

Quackity nodded again, ‘saying goodbye’, returning to Sapnap and Dream.