Bakugo and borrower!Reader

It's a little bit short (I think too short ;-;) but I have another story in drafts that I'll publish after this one. That's it, enjoy while I start thinking in the next request.

You were sleeping peacefully until shouts made you lift off bed breathing quickly jumped with fright.

God, the human you lived with was very loud...

He practically spent the whole time yelling, it almost seemed like he couldn't speak without yelling.

After calming down from the fright, you changed and took the bag ready to go to borrow.

Sometimes you wondered why you called yourselves borrowers and why you said you were going to borrow. Technically, as the word said, what you had taken, you would have to return it, which you did not do. For a moment, thinking about that, you felt like a thief.

You stopped thinking about it and continued your way to the kitchen.

"Well ... Let's get to work" you thought to yourself as you finished the hook to throw it on the table.

You threw it once, hooking it the first time, but not trusting your throw, you gave a tug on the rope and the hook fell, letting you know that you hadn't hooked it well enough.

You tried one more time and this time it was well hooked.

You started climbing, at a rapid pace, wanting to get home as soon as possible.

You unhooked the hook once you reached the kitchen table.

You approached the box of napkins, taking one and folding it to put it in your bag.

X: So you've been the one who's been taking things from me, huh !?

You freeze, it makes you listen to the human speaking to you. You turned to see the human standing in front of you.

Y / N: Nooo... I'm pretty sure it was a mouse- You said taking a few steps back.

X: You are a terrible liar ... Look extra, if you want something, you ask me and that's it. Agree?

Y / N: Hey! My name is not "EXTRA"! I have a name, you know!

X: Oh yeah? And what would it be, huh? - He said with a mocking smile.

Y / N: My name is Y / N!

Bakugo: Well Y / N, I am Katsuki Bakugo.