Hello!

Hi, this is my first ever book that I've written, so the writing will most likely be awful which I apologise in advanced. If you spot any grammatical errors or if you notice any plot holes let me know! I honestly have no idea what I'm doing but it's a blast writing so hopefully you have a good time reading it. 

If I keep up the motivation of writing, I'm thinking of splitting this OC's story into two books where she's going to go through the adventures of the Shadow and Bone trilogy first with Nikolai Lantsov as her love interest and then the second part will follow the Six of Crows duology with Kaz Brekker as the love interest. Since I have this all planned out, I had to make the OC quite young in this book, around the age of 15 so it would be great if you imagine Nikolai younger than he originally is in the books. 

Please let me know if the pacing of the story is going too fast or too slow because I genuinely don't know what's better. There'll be a couple of time jumps in the beginning because it's easier to get straight into the main plot than create new ones. I'm also hoping to keep the romance between Nikolai a slowburn. 

The previous title of this book was artemis' prey, but I changed it to his flower queen because I think that sounds better. I also doubt that I will create a cover because I'm dreadful at designing things and can't be bothered. 

This story will be based on the books Siege and Storm and Ruin and Rising in the Shadow and Bone trilogy. 

TW: crude language, violence, death, war, etc. 

Other than the OC (Kaida Erstad) and her backstory, I do not own the Shadow and Bone trilogy including the characters, the plot and some of the dialogue. They all belong to Leigh Bardugo.

That's it for now, enjoy reading! :)