Thank you!

Hello! So that was it for this book. I hope you enjoyed it. I had a very good time writing it and it was a really cool new experience. I like writing very much, but also reading and responding to your comments made me get out of my comfort zone as I don't really like posting things online and stuff.
The quality of the story may not be excellent because I tried to update every day, so there wasn't enough time to edit and think through the chapter much, but I hope it was legible enough and the grammar wasn't annoying. 
To me, the OC's development seems pretty clear, but if it's not and you don't understand why she decided to leave Nikolai you can ask me and I'll try my best to answer (though they might not be great and may be a stretch haha). Mainly in this story, I wanted to show her growth with all kinds of people like Nikolai with love, Tamar and Genya and Zoya with friendship because having a good mixture is important so I hope I was able to balance it well enough. I also wanted to show her growth as an individual like knowing her worth. Maybe I thought about it too much for a fanfic, but all of these are crucial in life and so I wanted to put that in my story.  
As I explained at the start, I hope to write another book with the same OC but with Kaz Brekker instead. However, this will probably start next year if I feel up to it, but would any of you be interested? I don't know if it would be interesting to read because you already know so much about Kaida except for her original power and you don't quite have an ending with her father. But yeah. That's it for me. 
Thank you so so much for reading, voting and commenting. I appreciate it. 
Love you all <3