48. Parties {Blurb Style}

⇶ Luke:

I think Luke would be kind of shy whenever he's at parties. He would act all awkward around people at first. But then he'll eventually open up an start to get wild with the others around him. He'd be drinking cup after cup after cup of alcohol. Luke would then get really wasted and he'll start to say all this silly, random things that would make no sense whatsoever.

⇶ Calum:

Calum would be very crazy at parties, I imagine. He'd probably be the first one at the party to get all crazy and wild, drinking like there's no tomorrow. Cal would also probably bust out dancing, shaking his ass, and what not. He'll be the most wasted guy at the party, but wouldn't even care because of the fun he was having.

⇶ Michael:

We all know Mr. Clifford isn't a big fan of going out, so it would be rare to spot him at a party. But whenever he is a party, he'll probably be the one to stay a side of everybody there. He'd have a few beers with a couple of friends. He then would maybe get drunk, doing some pretty stupid things like getting on a table and dancing in front of everyone.

⇶ Ashton:

I can imagine Ashton being the very talkative, loud one at a party. He'd have a good amount of alcohol in his system so he'd be drunk. He'll probably get up in front of people and start singing. Ashton would just start to sing very loudly, adding a few moves as well. Everyone would stare and start cracking up, joining him.

// and here is my first blurb.. 😕😮 more blurbs to come 👍 i'll try and update more tonight if not then tomorrow//

-Alexis✌ xX