31. Dates (1/4)

Łµƙƹ:➟ It was Saturday evening and you were getting ready for your date with Luke. You guys haven't been on an actual date in a long time due to him touring and barley being home. But tonight you guys were going on a date and you were excited and nervous. Nervous because you had no idea where your boyfriend was going to take you. Knowing Luke, he's probably going to try to be all romantic tonight and take you somewhere special. You heard the doorbell ring and you knew it was Luke. You checked yourself in the mirror before making your way downstairs to greet your boyfriend. "Hi." You smile when you opened the door. "Hey babe," Luke smiles, leaning in to peck your lips, "You look beautiful as always." "Thank you." You blush. You closed the door behind you and intertwined your fingers with Luke's, walking out to the car. You gasped when you saw the limo that was parked in your driveway. You were shocked that Luke had went out and rented the both of you a limo for night. "Luke, you didn't have to rent a limo." You tell him. "I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to." He smiles. You both step into the limo, still hand in hand. You tried to convince Luke to tell you where he was taking you, but he he kept telling you that you had to wait because it was a surprise. Luke could give quite the surprise sometimes - even give you romantic surprises. You sighed, giving up because you knew your boyfriend, and he wasn't going to tell you. A few minutes later, the limo had stopped. You couldn't see where you were because the limo had tinted windows making it hard to see, it being dark out already. Luke had stepped out of the limo and opened the door for you like a gentleman he was. "M'lady." He says, extending his hand out for you to take. You gladly take it and step out as well. You gasped, putting your hands over your mouth, when you saw where you two were. Luke had taken you to the park where you guys had your first date together. He had set out a blanket, candle lighting up the space around it. There were dinner plates and wine glasses set up on the the blanket as well. You also spotted a bouquet of your favorite roses laid out in the center of the blanket. "Luke, it's so beautiful." You say in pure awe. He looks down at you and says, "I'm glad you liked it." "I love it. And I love you." You smile, getting on your tippy toes to kiss him. Your arms made their way up to his neck and you feel Luke's arms snake around your waist. "I love you too." He mumbles into the kiss. The night felt so romantic already for you and you couldn't wait to see what else Luke had in store for you.

✕A/N: เ ฬเll ק๏รt 3/4 lคtєг ๏ภ. ђєгє'ร lยкє'ร Ŧ๏г ภ๏ฬ.✕

~αℓєχιѕ~✌