24. Naps ~Mashton~

Michael: Today was the most worst day of your entire life. Your teacher kept the whole class after school cause the whole class wouldn't shut up. So you had to come home late.You were really ticked off and just want to go home and finally relax. The teacher dismiss the class. You were so relived and started packing your stuff. Then you ran out of the room and pushed people to get out of the your way. You stop and took a deep breath and unlocked your car and left. Nobody was home cause Mikey was in the recording studio. So you got home then all the sudden Mikey popped out and surprised you. "I thought you were at the recording studio?" He said, "We had to leave early cause technical difficulties." You were so happy. Then he set up a butt load of junk food. You hugged him then the two of you laid down on the coach and watched movies on Netflix. You got tired so he paused the movie and carried you up stairs to the bed. And started cuddling. He sang, "And if the world ends up crumbling down we just gotta get out." And finally fell asleep.

Ashton: Today wasn't the day that you were hoping for... Your boss kept blabbing about you coming to work late again..Anyways everyone was seeing him yelling at you.. You felt embarrassed so you stand up and ran.. You couldn't take it anymore and started crying.. So you got in your car and left.. You just wanted to stop thinking about it.. Never the less you really wanted to quit that job so badly.. You drove home and unlocked the door.. So you threw your bag and went upstairs to change to comfortable clothes... And crawled into bed and cried..:c Later you heard someone coming in.. It was Ashton and started yelling your name,"Y/n!!! I'M HOME!!! So he went upstairs and checked if you were in the room..you didn't want him to see you.. He finally found you and asked," Y/n whats wrong?" You explained to him what just happened.. When you were done he said ,"He's a asshole don't listen to him".."Yea"*sniff* You finally claimed down and took a deep breath... So both relaxed and cuddle on the bed to make you feel better.."night babe". Then kissed your check.

A/n: Hey guys i just finished mashtons.. My kik is: Cakemashton2582... bye! *kitty fist bump* :3