49. What He Does When You're in a Bad Mood {Blurb Style}

⇶ Luke:

I think that Luke would be upset when you're sad so he'd try his best to cheer you up. He'd pepper you with kisses ir if you'd refuse, he'll understand and just leave you alone for a bit. Luke will then put on your favorite show or movie and cuddle you, not asking you a question about why you're upset unless you wanted to talk about it of course.

⇶ Calum:

Cal being Cal would probably just make the whole situation worse. He'd bug yoh even more, causing you to shut yourself into your room. He'd then realize the stupid mistake he made and make his way to you, apologizing and then kissing you, making you forget about why you were mad.

⇶ Michael:

I feel like Michael would have this understanding side come out whenever you're not in the best mood. He'd leave you alone to cool down. Whenever you're ready to talk about it, he'd sit down and listen to you ramble on about whatever bothered you. He'll then embrace you in a hug, whispering sweet, soothing things into you're ear to try and make you feel better.

⇶ Ashton:

Ashton would probably make you sit down with him and talk it out. You'd protest and just want to lock yourself in your room, not talk. But of course Ash wouldn't let you. You'd eventually tell him about your problems, a few tears escaping your eyes if the situation is bad. His face would soften, him hugging you and kissing the top of your head.

// sorry i haven't updated still have been stuck with ideas.. :\

any suggestions? comment if you do please..

there's going to be an important a/n in the next update so pls pls read that one//

/Alexis\ x