56. He Gets Mad At You ~Ashton~

-> Ashton

Today you came back from the mall with your best friend, Anthony, to get his girlfriend a ring. He was going to propose to her and he wanted your help to pick a ring. You parked your car and unlocked your door seeing Ashton pissed off. He asked in a really angry tone, "Where were you?" You replied saying, "I went to help my best friend with something." "Oh really? Because it looks like my girlfriend was cheating on me!!" He yelled and pushed you. "What the fuck, Ashton! I am not cheating!" You yelled back. "Lair! Stop lying! Slut!" He didn't believe you. "WELL IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THEN I'M OUT OF HERE!" You got pissed off and turned around and took off running to who knows where. You were crying and found a park to calm down. He found you crying. "Hey, Y/N." He said with a sad look on his face. You turned around and got up to leave, but he grabbed your arm. He cupped your face and kissed you. "I'm sorry it's just that I got mad and didn't know what to do." "Do you know why I went to the mall with Anthony?" You asked him. "Not a clue." He said. "I was helping him find a ring for his girlfriend." You said punching his arm. "Oww that hurt and oh." He said awkwardly. "It's okay. I forgive you." You said kissing his cheek.

// ik i said i'd post Cashton, but i didn't do Cal's bc i was finishing a chapter for my fanfic.. but here's Ash's thanks to Nayeli.. I'll write Cal's tomorrow and post it//
-Alexis ✌