Chapter 2!

Summary: You get introduced to all the characters! (we are only gonna focus on Asahi, Tanaka, Suga, Daichi)

I slowly got acquainted with everyone. The first person who introduced themselves to me was Daichi

 The first person who introduced themselves to me was Daichi

He's the current Captain of the team.

Next person who introduced themselves was Sugawara.

Then a tall grown ass man walked up, and I gulped

Then a tall grown ass man walked up, and I gulped. This dude was tall AS HELL. "Oh you must be the other manager!" I said confidently as I extended my hand. He looked at me mortified and then held his wrist. He turned white as a ghost and then seemed to gain his composure. Everyone laughed and I blushed embarrassed by my mistake.

"My name is Asahi... and i'm a third year, nice to meet you"

I blushed , "Y/N, and i'm so so sorry for assuming you were older! You just so tall and look like the oldest person here, please forgive me!"

Asahi let out a short chuckle. "Don't worry it's fine" he said rubbing his neck "I get that a lot"

After that I was quickly introduced to everyone else. I got to meet Nishinoya who had mercilessly bullied me earlier with Tanaka. I met Hinita, who i had went to middle school with. And then i met Kageyama. the And I met Tukashima and Tadashi. Everyone seemed nice and reasonable.

————————————————————————
I helped retrieve balls and helped with drills. After a while Coach Ukai has us all line up, me included.

"Okay" Coach Ukai said. " We're going to have a scrimmage, and Y/N would you like to join?"

I looked around "are you guys fine if i join?"

It was dead silent until Nishinoya broke the silence. "Hell yeah! Your so tall, you'll blend right in"

I blushed. "I mean why not!"