Chapter 15

i'm struggling to write this chapter :(

After a while he started  working on english. He i started giving him pointers, little tricks here and there. English was hard for me too! God the works were so confusing at times too.

"Asahi, read and read are used interchangeably." I said and my hair fell in my face. Asahi reached and out the hair behind my ear. Shit I was blushing so hard.

"I'm so sorry Y/n i- i- didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" Asahi apologized.

"no no! Don't worry!" I apologized "i just wasn't expecting it"

We kinda sat there awkwardly. And Asahi started asking more questions and I helped him. I loved being this close to him he was so warm. I just smiled, we spent a while working on it. Asahi was pretty good at english. Why would he ask me to come over. I know he wanted good grades to stay on the team. But he was really trying so hard. I respected it, recently he was putting a lot of effort into everything especially his spikes and volleyball. Everyone said he was picking up and trying very hard at practices his spikes were already getting intense before I joined the team but now he was really picking up. I almost haven't been able to stop his spikes.

"your spikes have been getting a lot better!" I said excitedly!

"Did you just speak in english?" Asahi asked.

"sorry! I was thinking and sometimes I slip up" I apologized

"no no! don't worry!" Asahi apologized "it was cool!"

I blushed "ahhh thanks!"

Asahi paused "can you teach me how to say some phrases?" He said rubbing the back of his neck.  "I get it if you say no"

I shook my head. "No worries" I said with a smile.

It was fun trying to teach him phrases. He really tried. It took him 20 minutes to learn how to say thank you. It was adorable, he would get so flustered it was adorable. He learned a lot of weird words too. He learned eyes, beautiful, volley ball, thank you, stars, sky, sunset, and dragon. He was pretty excited too. He kept looking over and smiling, and thanked me. He was trying to help teach noya too. He was fascinated with english words and wanted to learn pronunciations too.

after a while i worked more with him on his homework and helped make flash cards. I noticed his hair tie had fallen out while working on a hard reading passages. It was the most difficult of the things we were working on.
I grabbed the hair tie that had fallen and moved behind him.

"can I do your hair while you reread the passage?" I asked

Asahi nodded. He sat up a bit so it was easier for me to sit behind him and do his hair. He had really really soft hair. I decided to go with a half up/down messy bun. It's a bun but you have hair stick out the bottom.

Ur welcome for that visual

He gave me a smile and I continued helping him with the passage. I blushed every we accidentally brushed together. I just wish he would make a move. I was nervous, and that was unlike me. I was the most out going person there was to exist. Instead i just stayed there like an idiot. After and hour or so we had gotten the english portion done. Dinner wouldent be for a few more hours at least. He offered to throw on a move and we agreed on a show while we looked up good movies. We got on his bed, and we sat on our phones looking up good movies. It was kinda cold in his room.

"Got anything i can borrow? I'm cold" I asked Asahi

He went to a drawer and grabbed me a hoodie. "is this one ok?" He asked.

I nodded it was a navy blue hoodie with a sun on the back. "Nishinoya got that for me a while back, isn't it cool?" Asahi asked.

I nodded "where did he get it from i might buy my own it's so cool!"