Chapter 5???

It starts with YOUR POV

I walked through the door and made myself at home. My dad was still at work and wouldn't be home til late at night. After finishing my work i decided to text Kiyoko.

                                4 Eyes

Y/n
Hey Kiyoko did you get the picture i send earlier?

kiyoko
Yes! Thank you that made my night. Can you send me the notes from class i missed?

y/n
sure!
*5 attachments*

kiyoko
So how was it? Was everyone nice?

Y/N
I LOVED IT. I made new friends and they were super nice. Asahi and i walk home the same route so it's nice to have someone to walk to school with!

Kiyoko
Y/n You should've asked for his number!

Y/N
I know he's just so shy! And i don't wanna be to forward. I know i can be pretty bold and out there.

Kiyoko
I get it, but i'm sure he won't mind. He's just very timid. It's his personality.

Y\N
oh! i almost forgot! Tanka told me to tell you he hopes you feel better soon!

Kiyoko
Aww :)
that's sweet of him.

Y/N
Yeah!

Kiyoko
It's funny you two are a lot alike. Very out going and very protective of people you care about. But when it comes down to it you two are both really caring and sweet.

Y/N
Awwww

Kiyoko
but don't tell anyone i said that ok!
i think i'm gonna go back to sleep i'm exhausted

Y/n
sounds good to me! I won't tell a soul get some good sleeps!

Kiyoko
💞

Y/N
💞

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ASAHIIII's  POV

                          Nishi✨

Asahi
Hey Nishinoya

Nishinoya 🏐
Yes StrawberryAsahi

Asahi
Are you ever going to not make that joke?

Nishinoya 🏐
...
nope

Asahi
Fineee
Uhh
m
You know what never mind.

Nishinoya 🏐
what's up?

Asahi
Nothing, it's stupid.

Nishinoya 🏐
You sure?

Asahi
Yeah i don't have the guts

Nishinoya 🏐
C'mon
I've always been there for you.
What's bothering you?

Asahi
I walked home with Y/n, and i really wanna walk with her more. YN is so sweet and i didn't ask for her number. I just wish i could be bold like you.

Nishinoya🏐
I wish i could give you a hug, but you can ask Y/N tommorow!

Asahi
I'm sorry I've put a lot on you man. With the last game when we lost against Date Tech. And i lost my cool. I've never apologized for that and now i'm putting a whole other sad burden on you.

Nishinoya🏐
I get it, and as i told you i've always got you back whether it's in the game or off the court. You're still my best friend and I love you man. And it means a lot that your talking to me about this kind of stuff too. You've been there for me when i needed hell and now i'm returning the favor.

Asahi
Thanks Man it really means a lot.