Chapter 20

20

I woke up nice and refreshed. Kiyoko and i showered and did our morning routine together. She was such a fun person in the mornings, we walked to the cafe to enjoy breakfast, not everyone was up yet but it was nice to enjoy the silence before all the crazy events today. We were supposed to against 3 teams today, one of which was going to be Aoba Johsai. I told her about last night and everything. She swatted my arm and teased me. I was blushing hard. While we were still enjoying coffee when i noticed these two dudes gawking at us. I rolled my eyes and continued our conversation. Of course they decided to walk up and tried sitting next to us. I rolled my eyes and told them to get lost. After a nodding Kiyoko and I decided to just head back to the rooms. There was about 5 guys following us and ogaling. Outside our door was tanaka.

"Are you guys messing with MY girls?" He said in an intimidating voice.

It gave me chills.

The dudes backed off and left us alone.

"That's what Ibthought you sorry ass punks!" Tanaka teased.

Kiyoko covered her face. She was clearly blushing. She's such a dork.

"You ladies okay?" Tanaka said with a wink.

"We're fine good sir!" I said teasingly and gave Tanaka a playful punch.

Kiyoko nodded shyly and grabbed his hand thanking him. They both had an adorable shy interaction and Tanaka was a blushing mess.

TIME SKIP

I got read to help with the second match. We had easily beaten the first snd the next one was against Aoba Jhosai. I noticed that weird kid from earlier. I ignored him and practiced with Asahi. I could tell people were talking about me. The great skills i had and the top i wore made it all the better. It was the type of top i looked hot as fuck in, but managed to be appropriate too.

We barely woke the first match and during halftime Oikawa? Walked up to me. I knew he was planning something. He knew Asahi and I were close after last night, and i could see he had an idea going around.

"Oi, there you are again cutie." He said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my water.

"Come on you know everyone would be dying for a chance like this. Talking to the Oikawa, girls would die ti talk to me one on one." He said flirtatiously.

I snorted and laughed.

He looked a tad hurt. He layed a hand on my cheek gently brushing my check with his thumb. I shoved him back.

"What the fuck you creep" I said loudly. If the teams haven't been staring at me before they were now.

"What i'm just being nice. I mean who wouldn't want a chance with me~... I've got muscles and 6 packs for days an-"

I laughed. A borderline manic laugher. I looked him down and up.
"god i don't know what's uglier!" I paused "you or your pathetic personality"

the floor went silent. He looked absolutely defeated. I walked back to the rest of the team. Coach had started deciding what to do next set.

Daichi slapped my shoulder. "I owe you for that"

I gave him a weird look "why?"

"Well you turned down a hot guy for our team!" He said with a smile.

I laughed "oh god, Oikawa is just ugly as HELL and his personality is uglier than his looks. Im serious he's ugly!"

The team burst out laughing.

Tsukishima butted up. "By the looks of it you've destroyed his moral. This should be an easy win, Oikawa lost his cool"

The next set was a tad easier win. We won by a full six points. Asahi had scored the winning point against Oikawa himself. Oikawa had looked devastated since his little interaction with me. After Asahi had scored we cheered this was one of the hardest teams we had today and we won. We all swarmed Asahi and gave him a huge hug. He hugged me back and he still kept jumping around psyching the team up.