Chapter 7

"Thanks for waiting for me y/n" Asahi said meekly. "I'm so sorry about Nishinoya."

"Don't worry, he'a  funny it's like having a little brother" I said with a giggle.

We started walking home. Talking about school and practice. It was a tuesday and we had a practice game on thursday. It was a new team called the Blue Eagles. They were a travel team. Practice was becoming more intense. I kept an eye on Asahi, he was practicing his spikes a lot. He was being more assertive and aggressive in his moves. And started finding a rhythm with his setters.

"Good job in practice today!" I pipped up.

"Thanks, I took your and tukishima's advice."

I smiled and looked around. It was almost sunset. I just stood there watching the sunset. It was 3 minutestil.

"Why did you stop Y/N?" Asahi  said turning and walking to where i was.

I pointed at the sunset. It was a gorgeous one. We stopped there and watched it as the sky faded and the bright colors filled out and started walking again. We chatted here and there until i arrived at home.

"Thank you for walking me home Asahi! I said with a smile.

"Anytime! See you tommorow Y/N" Asahi said with a wave.

I walked inside and sat on the couch. I had dropped off Kiyoko's homework during lunch break and helped myself to leftovers for dinner. I really enjoyed spending time with Asahi. He was real cute.. aw shit. I felt like i was gonna puke. Last time I had a crush it was bad. It was the reason i lost a lot of my friends first year. It's the reason i was still in Kiyoko's debt.

——————————————————————

                                 4 eyes

Y/N
Hey Kiyoko how are you feeling?

Kiyoko
I'm feeling pretty good actually. I think i should be back Thursday. But your more than welcome to help be a manager. It would make it so much easier to have two managers.

Y/N
I would love too! And i'm so glad your feeling better. Is there anything I can help you with?

Kiyoko
Hmmmm, can you check my english homework for me?
image

Y/N
Yes!
............
It looks all good! just change the we're to where.
Then your all good!

Kiyoko
Thank you Y/N
So what's up?

Y/N
I think I like Asahi.
..

Kiyoko
Ooooo! Your secret safe with me. You had me worried it was more serious.

Y/N
Idk. I'm worried he might find out, you know? What happened last year?

Kiyoko
Ohh, Asahi wouldn't care tho. 

Y/N
I guess, but what if the team finds out? I what happened if they hate ms for it? I cant go though that.

Kiyoko
Y/N it's fine. Everything's gonna be okay and no one is gonna be upset.

Y/N
I just. I cant, please never say a word.

Kiyoko
I promise. You know i'd never betray you. Now go get some sleep it's late.

Y/N
Okay, thank you. And can't wait to see you when you feel better.

Kiyoko
Anytime :)
See you soon!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                  🍓Asahi Refresher🧃

Nishinoya:
DUDE
DUDE
DUDE
DUDE

🍓Asahi
Mmmm i wash shlwwpinh

NISHINOYA
HAVE YOU SEEN
Y/N's INSTAGRAM
(link)

🍓Asahi
How did you even find this?

Nishinoya
I overheard her say her last name.... Y/N really goes by their first name?

🍓Asahi
oh my god
Oh My God

Nishinoya
I KNOW RIGHT
ISNT Y/N HOT

🍓Asahi
I mean we already know she's really pretty

Nishinoya
BAHAHAH ASAHI

🍓asahi
SHUT UP
she's really sweet
genuinely i like Y/N
but there's no way  Y/N would even like me
or see me in that way
I know i've though Y/N was cute since last year.
But i cant, and plus we've only been friends for two days.
what if Y/N thinks i'm scary? I look so old.

Nishinoya
Asahi shut up, literally all Y/N's favorite actors they follow are all older dudes. I think your fine man.

Asahi
... It's just too soon. Way too soon and I don't know what to do I don't wanna make a complete fool of myself.

Nishinoya
It's fine, You haven't made a fool of yourself. Plus Y/N seems super bold and chill. I mean Kiyoko's shy and their great friends.

Asahi
Your right but im going to bed. This is making me so anxious.

Nishinoya
Goodnight Asahiiiiii

Asahi
Goodnight
ROLLING THUNDERE