Chapter 1

(Feel Free to come up with a name for the chapter down below)

Hey, my names y/n!

And i'm a second year at Karasuno. We moved to Japan after moving around the world for my fathers work. We settled here after years of travel and after my father established a permanent business in Tokyo. I spent middle school at Yukigaoka Junior High, and first two years at Karasuno High.

————————————————————————
I stared out the window during my math lesson. Kiyoko wasn't here today. I was bummed out as she was one of my few friends i had in my classes. I snuck my phone out and sent here a quick text.

4 Eyes

Hey Kiyoko you aren't in class today.. Is everything alright?

Sorry y/n I came down
with a nasty cold and a bad
fever.
...
Could you send me the
notes from class today?

Hmmm, sure! Anything else
I can do? Do you want
me to bring over some soup?

...
Actually I have a huge
favor you can do for me.
...
You owe me from last time >:)

Oh no :(
you did save my ass last week tho
...
Sure what is it?

I'm gonna be out for the next
week or so. I'm gonna need you
help as manager for the boy's
volleyball team until I come back.

Oh, that doesn't
sound so bad. What time
after school?

I'd get there a little before 3:00
The Coaches name is Ukai, and
let him know i'll be out for the week.

Aight bet!! I'm excited,this
would be a great opertunity to
make new friends . I'm gonna miss
you so much when you graduate.
:(

Same here :(
Anyways I'll let you get
back to class! I'm gonna
go back to sleep.

________________________________
I arrived at 2:50 a little earlier than expected but it never hurt to be early. I had passed some kid with a shaved head who complained about not seeing Kiyoko today. That was probably Tanaka, Kiyoko told me about him. I made my ways through the doors to see Coach Ukai. Red Tracksuit and blonde hair, it fit Kiyoko's description she had given me earlier. He looked up from my phone and gave me a surprised look. I walked across the gym and introduced myself.

"My name is y/n, i'm one of Kiyoko's friends. She's sick and asked me to sub in for her for a while. I played volleyball for 5ish years. I have a general understanding of the sport. I hope I can be of assistance!"

"Nice to meet you y/n", "i'm Coach Ukai as you may know, and we would be glad to have you."

Coach Ukai looked around and rested a hand on his chin.

"the boys should start heading in here soon. Start readying the nets and bring the balls out. Then when everyone's here you can introduce yourself."

I smiled . "Sounds good to me!"

I started raising the nets and tied them securely in place. I then went into the side room and started bringing the containers of balls out. I noticed a bubbly ginger run outta the locker room. He was followed by an angry looking kid with dark hair and an intimidating look. I laughed as those to teased each other. More and more people started piling out on the court.

"YOOOOO" Tanaka yelled across the court, "IS THAT ANOTHER GIRL"

Soon I was rushed by the short haired man and a midget with dark hair and a blonde streak. I stared at them wide eyed. I felt like i was being stalked by these two. I got a barrage of questions thrown at me.

"WHAT DID YOH DO WITH KIYOKO"
"DID YOU KILL HER?"
"WHO ARE YOU?"

I backed up , and gulped.
I looked around seeing another set of guys leave the locker rooms. I looked at them for help.

"TANAKA, NISHINOYA LEAVE THAT POOR GIRL ALONE" Yelled this guy with dark brown hair.

The rest of the team piled out and walked across the court. Tanaka and Nishinoya walked back joining the rest of the tean that had made their way to the court. I decided to take the opportunity to introduce myself.

"My name is y/n l/n! Kiyoko asked me
to sub as your manager while she is
out sick!" I bowed " I hope I can be just as good as her while she is gone!"