Chapter 17

I'm so sorry i'm super busy i just started college!

Asahi and I walked to school like normal But he was acting a little different, he seemed a lot shyer and fidgety. I brought our coffees in a travel mug. I cursed realizing i forgot to bring NOYA some. Asahi offered to help carry my travel bags and I let him.  We walked aways before i spoke up

"Hey Asahi what's wrong" I piped up.

"N-nothing" He replied

Lies.

"That's bullshit" I stated "Your clearly nervous, what's bothering you?"

Asahi looked me dead in the eyes. He looked like he was gonna get sick . "Shit Asahi, let's sit you look like your gonna get sick"
He sat down on an open bench. I sat next to him and did my best to calm him down. I put our bags in frount of us and rubbed his back. We stayed like that until we absolutely had to leave for school.
"Let me grab the bags, i don't want you getting sick, ACE" I said teased Asahi"

"No it's fine Y/N let me, i feel bad" Asahi stated.

I shook my head "let me carry them it makes me feel important "

Asahi gave in and let me carry them.

We are leaving today for a tournament and a pretty important one too. We got to leave school early first period and we would be gone for about 1-4 weeks depending on how well we did. It was a 4-5 hour drive. As the volleyball team made the way to the bus and Noya
Approached me with a deviant smile.

"Wellll y/n..... where my coffee?" Noya said with his hand extended.
shit. I left it on the counter.
"Sorry Noya, I left it on the counter" I said with a sigh.
Noya gasped. "clearly Asahi's more important than me if you forgot MY coffee" He said dramatically.

Please shut up, i internally screamed at him.
"what ever" I said with a dramatic huff.

Noya then teased me for carrying Asahi's bag as and I stuck my hand out and messed up his hair. He grabbed my hand with and with  looks that would kill. As we started getting on the bus i sat next to Kiyoko for a while. I passed our bags to the back and we chatted. About an hour in she winked at me and said she was going to nap and there was a spot next to Asahiii. I glared, but happily obliged. I sat on the seat across from him. He was as sitting in fount of Dachi and Sugawara. In frount of him was nishinoya, kageyama and hinita.

"does anyone want me to do their hair?" I asked.

Nishinoya practically jumped outta the seat and onto the same one i was sitting on. "YES YES YES" He cheered happily.
I laughed.

"okay but you don't have a lot of hair to work with, i can do mini pigtails and put prance red chalk on the blonde streak of hair you have. Is that okay?" I asked
Nishinoya nodded and I worked away. Asahi and the 3rd years laughed at me a bit for dealing with this hyper-active toddler. I rolled my eyes. Nishinoya and I kept the convo going, questions about school and questions into my personal life. I didn't mind. He was an amazing person and from the stories he told me he cared a lot for his team. As i was doing the last thing and putting the orange chalk on his hair he talked about how him and Asahi met and how they bonded it was adorable. 

"Hold still noya i'm putting the last thing in" I said with a smile. I was proud of my work. I had taken two starts of his hair and  twisted them and put 2 crow clips in.

"Sooo noya whag do you think?"

He took a picture and looked at me and smiled "Thank you so much Y/N san!" And gave me a big hug.

"Aww anytime!" I said hugging him back. He got up and sat newr tanaka. Alright guys whose next?" I said looking around. Sugawara and Hinita both raised their hands. When i was looking over i noticed Asahi was blushing. I decided not to tease him.