Chapter 25

2 chapters left!! how exciting!

Two points. Two points was all we needed.

We had a the advantage this time. Tsukishima managed to get a perfect block in and we only needed one final point. Then Nishinoya set for Asahi and he spiked the ball as hard as he could. I looked in awe when it had pushed past peoples hands hitting the floor below. The ref blew the whistle. We won. HOLY SHIT. WE WON.

Everyone ran togeather to cheer, people were crying, others were cheering and the rest of us were in shock. Asahi managed to get to me and give me a huge hug. "thank you y/n!!"
I rolled my eyes "for what?? your the one who won!"
Asahi didn't reply but the rest of us cheered on. After calming down and doing basic after game stuff we all decided to go out for food again. There was a cute restaurant a few blocks down the road, that we were all going to.

time skip

Everyone met down at the lobby. A few of us were dressed up and we made our way over. Asahi and I lingered near the back, along with kiyoko and sugawara. I was still wearing Asahi's jacket from earlier. By the time we all sat down for dinner the conversation was flowing. Pride about winning, plans for tonight and the rest of the week, ect. While i was talking about going to an arcade tonight Hinita shouted across the table "y/n are you and asahi a thing?"
We both turned beet red, I just grabbed his hand and looked at him. Asahi blushed and whispered a mere "yeah"
The table got real loud after that. Many guys were cheering him on and congratulating him. Kiyoko gave me a big hug and a few cheered me on. It was sweet. The rest of us enjoyed the dinner. It was a great day and a great way to spend the rest of the night. We walked the city and had a great time togeather as a team. Plus, it was nice to hold Asahi's hand.