Chapter 14

𝚆𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍𝚋𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚋𝚔𝚒𝚗. "𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝?" 𝙸 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍.

"𝙸𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎" 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚍. 𝙰𝚜𝚊𝚑𝚒 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛. 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚋𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚜 𝚞𝚙. 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 his normal drink. Nishinoya ordered some ungodly concoction of coffee sugar and creme with a 25 pack of munchkins to share. Tanaka ordered a donut and a black coffee hot. Shit idk what i should order. Asahi ordered a iced coffee with carmel and almond milk. I looked at Asahi "what should i try i've never ordered from here?" I asked Asahi. Everyone looked at me funny, it was the truth. "order the same thing i got you might like it" I nodded and gave the lady my order.

After 10 minutes we got our order. I got my coffee and looked at it what if i didn't like it and wasted Sugawara's money. I closed my eyes and took a sip. Holy shit. This was AMAZING.
"holy shit Asahi! the coffee tastes amazing!" I said punching his shoulder. He gave me as smile. We all sat in the car and finished our food and drove back to my house. Everyone started heading back home after that. I drove everyone home but Asahi. He felt bad making me drive, even though I insisted it was fine.

"Sorry" Asahi apologizied.
"What no it's fine Asahi, why are you apologizing?" I asked.
"i was wondering if you could help me with English. It's the only class i need help with. And i felt weird asking in frount of everyone"
"Hey no worries!" I said. "Let me change and get ready for the day. I'll grab my bag and we can work on homework... whose house?" I asked

Asahi paused. "mine probably, otherwise my mom might get worried if i don't at least stop by."

We walked in the door and i told Asahi to make sure he had everything and I got ready and changed. I got changed into a cute and comfortable outfit. (what ever you wanna wear) I smiled fixed my hair did a little bit of make up and was ready to go. I walked down the stairs.
"Ready Asahi?" He nodded

We made our way out the door and started walking to his house. It was 7 minute walk or so and the scenery was beautiful. As we made our way down the street Asahi pointed out his house with his sister sitting on the porch. As we got into his yard his sister greeted me.

"Hi, you must be y/n correct?" She asked.

"Yes, it's so nice to meet you!" I shook her hand.

She turned to Asahi "Anywaysbro i'm heading off to work, don't scare Y/N away" She teased

Asahi blushed and nodded. They hugged and Asahi walked me in his house. His mom was watching. She paused the T.v. to greet me.

"Nice to meet you y/n" She greeted "Asahi has spoken so highly of you! You are absolutely gorgeous! And a real sweetie too!"

I blushed snd thanked her for the compliment. We made small talk before Asahi joined our convo. We talked about school volley ball and worked. I told Asahi's mom how we met and she smiled. We talked about basics jobs classes and work.

"Well a pleasure to meet you Y/N feel free to stay til dinner. I'll be making that strawberry jam you like so much and you can bring some home too!"

"I would love to!" I relpied "as long as you guys are fine with it. I don't wanna over push my welcome."

Asahi's mom swatted my arm "Don't worry Y/N you are more then welcome.
"Asahi is treating you nicely right?" She questioned.

"Oh yeah!" I popped up. "He's super seeet and super nice to the whole team too!" I stated.

"Good" She said with a smile "I was sure to make sure he was raised to be a polite young man"

"Moooom" Asahi sighed.

"I'll leave you two be!" She said and sat back on the couch to enjoy her show.

"Where do you wanna study?" Asahi Asked.

I shrugged "Anywhere really"

He hummed. "Is my room okay? And later in the day we can work outside when it's not as hot"

"Sounds good to me" I said  with a smile.

———————————
Asahi's Pov

Holy shit?
My crush in my room?
To help me study?
AHHHH
i was blushing to hard
i was so happy too
god i can't wait to tell nishinoya and the bois later tonight!!!
———————————-
Y/N Pov

We made our way to Asahi's room. I honestly didn't know what i was expecting.  I was nervous was he gonna hit on me?  What would his room be like? As he reached to open I held my breath. As he opened the door so his room i was surprised. It was fairly neat and tidy. he had a few posters up as well picture with friends. (you guys can make his room look however)
I started at the photos and a smiled. His hair changed so much over the years. It was cute seeing how much he changed and all the pictures over the years.  It's seemed like asahi got hotter over the years.

"So, where do you wanna start working on homework?" Asahi asked.

His desk was way too time so it was between the floor and the bed. "Let's do the floor and then the bed if it gets too uncomfortable!" I said.
Asahi nodded

We started working on the floor near his T.V.
We started on different homework first. After a while he grabbed a blanket and put it over the floor so it would be more comfortable. We probably worked for and hour or so. Asking each other questions and Asahi brought up some snacks for us.