PMH3: My Mate. 8

RORY:

We were laying on our sides on the bed, holding hands, facing each other. I was still in shock with him admitting he didn't see me as a sister which I had thought for so long.

"Owen.." I said to him, he stared at me and sighed.

"Lori baby why would I lie about this?" he said to me, knowing that I stilled feared he was only saying it. What if his mate comes? My heart broke at the thought.

"To comfort me." I whispered to him, he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me pulling me on top of him, so we were now face to face; very close.

"Baby, as much I hate seeing you sad I would never lie to you. Especially about me loving you." He whispered, each breath hitting my lips.

"You don't care that I have never had a relationship?" I whispered, getting all my concerns out now. He shook his head slowly, still meeeting my eyes.

"No. Infact Im quite happy about it" He said, bringing his hands up my back to grab the nape of my neck. "That means youre mine completely." He whispered kissing my jaw as he manuvered my head with the hold on my nape. He ran his nose across it, gently kissing up my jaw line, kissing behind my ear what I didn't know was that was my sensitive place- a small moan came out of my lips as his lips pressed multipy kisses there. He chuckled against my skin.

"I see we found your sensitive place." He whispered, kissing it again. II tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me, instead he rolled us over to he was above me. His body was inline with mine.

"Rory..." he whispered, making me meet his eyes. "Do you feel the same?" he whispered to me. I saw concern in his eyes. I was abit shocked when I realised I didn't tell him my feelings. Slowly and shakily I lifted my hand, placing it on his cheek where he kissed the palm and nuzzled it. He was beautiful.

"Owen, Ive always loved you. I was so worried that you didn't like me that way. So I never said anything. I was worried you would hurt me, not meaning too but breaking your promise. But you havent. Didn't." I said gently too him, his eyes were now turning wolf. He slowly beant his head down so he could kiss me easier. He didn't try anything, but I wanted more. After ages of not be able to kiss him. I wrapped my hands in his hair, legs around his waist. I pulled him on top of me, he landed with a little umph surprised by my action, pulling his lips away he stared down at me. Waiting, searching for something. "We're not making love." He whispered kissing up my neck. I shivered at his touch but also because he said making love not sex.

"I know.." I whispered, I did. I wasn't ready. I just needed his touch was all. He smiled and we kissed and touched but never taking the final step.

*** next daY:

I went downstairs and thought it might be a good idea if I made breakfeast, so finding my way around the kicthen I slightly made breakfeast; pancakes. I heard footsteps but I didn't look to see who it was. I was smiling to myself as I thought about last night. It was possibly, no it was the best night of my life so far.

"You didn't have to make breakfeast." Marks voice said from near the door, I looked to see he looked so tired and terrible.

"It's the least I can do.. How are you feeling this morning?" I asked him, a sad tone coming over me.

"Better than I expected. It was coming and Mary prepared me for it. Ill always love her." He said with a happy tone, I didn't get the whole thing he's going through but I can see he's happy that she's not in pain. "So how come my son is in such a good mood?" he asked me, with a small smile. The look he gave me made me blush.

"I-I wouldn't know." I said to him, he chuckled.

"Im going to like having you as a daughter." He said to me. I grinned at the thought of being married to Owen. Having a family with him. It was too soon, it might not even happen.