PMH3: My Mate. 9

RORY:

Owen and I were snuggled on the settee watching Transformers with Megan Fox. "Baby.." he whispered in my ear. I moved my ear away from his lips so I could watch the film. "Rory" he said again, he hardly called me Rory so turning I looked over my shoulder when I saw tears In his eyes.

"Owen, sweetie." I whispered, turning around so I was straddling him, each leg by one of his warm thighs. He placed his hands on my hips and just stared into my eyes. The tears were slowly falling out of his eyes, it broke my heart to see him crying. "She wouldn't want this.." I whispered, wiping the tears falling. "She'd want you happy. Please, you cant break. I need you." I whispered to him. He stared at me, and then gently kissed my lips.

"The only thing that will make me happy is having you." He whispered, one hand slipped up the back of my top to grab the nape of my neck. "Rory, baby I know you have your doubts I can see it in your eyes." He said to me, I shook my head and closed my eyes.

"Owen, please don't do this. Let us just have this time." I whispered to him. The hold on my neck got tighter; more possessive. He moved my neck so my face closer to his, our lips now touching. He kissed me hard, like I was air. My hands on the side of his face moved to his hair gripping it tight.He nipped my lip causing me to open, his tongue slipped into my mouth. Our tongues started to dance with each other.

Once we pulled our, we were breathing heavily. "Owen." I whispered putting out foreheads together.

"Baby girl. Youre mine. Keep that in mind. I will not have any doubts between us. We belong together. I can feel in my heart. Cant you?" he asked me, I nodded. I could but I wasn't his mate, was i?

Ryan:

We got home in quite late and I was surprised when Max didn't go into the office to do the work he had missed on this evening. "What?" he said as he took of his suit jacket, he must have seen the surprise on my face. I swung my foot off the step as I waiting on the bottom step.

"Just surprised you didn't go straight to the office." I said truthfully, he smiled and stepped closer to me, placing his hands on my hips looking up at me.

"Hmm, I have better things to do." He said with a wink. I knew he wasn't talking literally so I laughed.

"In your dreams, lover boy." I said to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, stepping as far as I could to the edge of the step.

"Maybe." With that we kissed.

"Matt! Stop that!" I woke to hear someone screaming, moaning I opened my eyes. Max was already out of bed and putting his shirt on, I quickly followed putting his dressing gown on over my vest top and pj trousers. We followed the growl which was coming from the hallway by the stairs. There was Matt holding a guy up by the thought.

I quickly I noticed the door was opened and as everyone had their back turned they couldn't see the new guy who was sneaking it with a knife in his hand heading for Rochelle who was holding Sapphire back. I walked up to him and kicked the knife out his hand, he was surprised for the space of like 30 seconds and slapped me across the face, I growled which surprised him, he then kicked my feet under me causing me to hit the floor.

"don't even think about it" max's voice growled holding the guy by the back of the neck. He then literally threw the guy towards Leon, who caught him with ease. I looked up to Max who didn't look happy at all, he held his hand out to me, which I took and he pulled me next to him.

"Who are you?"he asked them.

"Ask Sapphire." Matt growled. Sapphire glared at him, but stopped when Max looked at her, waiting.