PMH2: Rogue Love 4

He turned my face towards his and brought his lips to mine. I didn't know what you do so I let him kiss me and sooner than I wanted he pulled away my lips lingered at his. He smiled at me, and I saw happiness in his eyes.

"Do you want me to drop you home?" he asked me, I thought about it and shook my head.

"I don't really want to go home" I said to him, he smiled.

"Okay you can stay here?" he asked me, I looked at him and nodded. He got up and said something about finding me something to wear. He had taken my first kiss. I didn't want to go home not yet; partly because of Tai and chase had kissed me.

I slowly walked into the bedroom and saw him pulling a shirt out of his drwaers and some black bozers.

"Here where this" he said as he gave them to me, I nodded and walked into the bathroom. Once I was out I saw he had pulled the duet over and turned the lights off.

"Where are you sleeping?" I asked him as I walked over to the bed, the room was in shadows the only light coming from the bathroom and even that was onlya slip of light. I could still see him though with my shifter senses.

"In the front room" he replied I felt guilty at that because I was kicking him out his bed. I blushed and knew what I was about shouldn't have come out.

"You can sleep with me" I said, and I blushed badly.

"What?" Chase asked me.

"I meannt you can sleep in the bed with me.. its big enough" I said, but he didn't answer for a few minutes so I carried on. "I mean its big enough and I fell gguilty that I'm kicking you out and umm...."

"Okay" he said interrupting me.

"What?"

"Okay" he said as I saw him walk closer to the bed, I laid down and looked at him and saw he was taking his shirt of and even in the dark my god. He slowly took off his trousers and grabbed over to his left and I heard russling. I knew he knew I was wachting him so I blushed and pulled my gaze away. I moved over to the other side of the bed so he has room. I felt the bed dip and knew he was in. There was loads of space between us, and I knew I wanted to be in his arms.

"Night Chase" I whispered and closed my eyes not moving.

"Sweet dreams angel" he whispered back.

CHASE:

I had never let a girl sleep in my bed; but angel is different. She's beautiful inside and out. I wanted to wrapp my arms around her, so when I knew she was asleep; her breathing got heavier from sleep. I moved slowly towards her and placed my arm across her waist, and kissed her temple. That kiss today Iknew I shouldn't, but I couldn't help it. Im glad she's a virgin; I would kill any other guy who touched her. Her lips are as soft as they look; I knew I was her first kiss and I'm happy about that. Ill be her first everything.

MORNING: (teagan)

As I woke up I felt breathing on the top of my head ruffling my hair, I opened my eyes to see tanned skin in my view. I knew from the heat that it Chase; I was sleeping with Chase. My face was buried in his chest and my hands were around his neck. His arms were tightly wrapped around me.I tried to move away with out waking him, I mean I have school today. SCHOOL!

"Chase" I said softly. "I have to get up I have school" His eyes slowly opened after a couple of more times of me saying it.

"Hey" he said with a smile. I smiled back.

"Hey" I said back. "I have school" I said sadly to him; I wanted to stay in his arms, he sighed and moved his arms from me not before kissing my forehead. I blushed and unwrapped my arms from him and got up, he told me there was some clothes that Katy had left here; I didn't ask why because I didn't want too.