PMH: Rogue Love 8

"I really should be going home" I whispered into his neck. We were laying on his bed just talking, holding each other.

"Mhhmmm" he said simply kissing my forehead. I sighed and snuggled in closer.

"I should really leave soon" I mumbled again, I should. But I wanted to stay here in the warmth with Chase.

"Stay here" he said to me "I can drop you off" he said.

"I cant" I said feeling sad that I had to leave.Then it clicked. I was never like this; guys had never got my attention and then he comes and I just... No way. He cant be my mate?! Can he?! Im 16! I don't want to mate right now?! I cant. "Umm can you drive me home?" I asked him sitting up; meaning pulling away. I needed to think about it.

"Sure angel" he said to me, sitting up and not touching me. Maybe he knows? I sighed and smiled my thanks and got up ready to leave to go home.

VIOLET:

Lying in my bed looking at the ceiling was always fun. Sarcasm. Tai had walked off after dropping me and Ryan off here havent seen since.He was annoying! His moods!

I rolled over to my side and stared at the creamy coloured wall, he was a were. I've only known him a couple of days and Im living in his house with a bunch of were. Dear god what the hell am I doing? He could hurt me why the hell am I here! I quickly sat up and saw my bag that I had used to get some of my stuff, I quickly got it and dumped stuff in there. Im going home. I need too! How I am going to explain that Ive moved in with a guy I met in the forest when he was naked? Oh and hes a shifter!

Quickly I headed downstairs watching out for Tai as I made ny way, quietly I opened the door, seeing a car with Chase and Teagan in, I quickly rushed out. No one noticed. Im a nobody.

Shaking my head at the thought I rushed through the forest not knowing here Im going but I carried on when I heard a feral growl, slowly I turned around to see a jaguar a yellowish golden one.I stood there frozen watching it. It just stood there it looked like it was grinning at me. When a big black blur jumped across my view of the yellowish jaguar, the black one let out a low growl. A warning. The yellow one growled back and then walked off. I was frozen.

I knew I had to leave now, so I quickly turned away while the black jag watched the other walk away; when suddenly a growl came out, I looked over my shoulder to see that the black jag was glaring at me.

it glared; stay.

Then walked off and headed towards a few trees and then came back in the form of Tai. Oh fun.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?!" He asked me standing a metre a way.

"Ummm..." Was all I got out, his eyes dropped to the bag which was resting on my shoulder.

"Where are you going?" he asked me.

"Home" I said to him, knowing I would have to tell him straight.

"Why?" He asked me eyes still on bag.

"Because" I said to him, he crossed his arms.

"That is not a answer" he said to me staring intently. Rolling my eyes I replied "Oh and it is for you" he smiled slightly, then it was gone as quick as it came.

"Vi why are you going home?" he said to me.

"Because I want too" I replied to him, he sighed.

"Okay lets go" he said, like he was coming with me? He turned and was about to walk the way to my house when I spoke

"Where are you going?" he turned and looked at me like I was stupid.

"To your house" he said. Shaking my head I crossed my arms.