Protect my heart 8

Today was the funeral the day to say goodbye. Sky was borrowing a suit of someone not exactley sure and I wasn't really bothered, at the moment he was talking to my dad about something.

"Hey sweetie" My mums voice said from behind me, looking over my shoulder to find her in her black gucci outfit.

"Mum" I said with a nodd. I was annoyed at her she cheated on dad. How could she?!

She sighed and walked in my room. "Sweetie I know you're annoyed at me but..."

"But what Mum? You cheated on dad! Cant you see how much he loves you" I said to her.

"Of course I do!"

I turned to face her "Then why mum?!"

"Because I was lonely"

"Lonely" I scoffed at her, she sighed.

"I had lost my son we all knew he was gone" she said to me "I was losing my husband. You didn't see it because he didn't want to show you how broken he was Taylor, but your father was broken inside and out. I had no one to talk too and Henry was so sweet he started out as a friend, I told him everything about how I felt. I had lost Vaughn, you hated us." I didn't hate them. She must have seen it because she smiled sadly "We both know you blame me and your father, John did too"

"Mum I didn't mean what I said it wasn't your fault... it was Vaughns he shouldve known that he didsnt need to join to make you too proud of him"

"Was that the reason he joined?" she asked me.

"Yes" She sighed and then went quiet. "Mum why did you cheat on him?"

"Henry is very persuasive... I don't even know what happened or how" I was surprised at that, but all I did was nod.

"Sweetie no matter what you two thought I was always proud of Vaughn and always will be. And I will always be proud of you too" She said, I nodded to her. I didn't like her, I was disappointed in her to be honset but I'll forgive her one day. She came over and kissed my cheek. "Ill talk to you later hun" with that she left the room.

"You ready?" Sky's voice said to me. I looked over at him, he looked well hot in his suit.

"Mmmhmmm" I said, he held out his hand for me which I glady took. I needed him.

***

We were at the reception thing after the funeral, it was at our house there were so many people. Some I didn't even know who they were, but they said their sorrys then went off and talked to someone else. I was gald that Sky was with me the whole time. He didn't leave me once. He also was always touching me.

"Hello Skylar" I cringed at Mirissa of course she was invited, her dad was a well known lawyer like mine but mine was better. No lies. Okay well maybe not better but people perferred to have mine because he was nicer.

"Mirissa" he said politly to her. She smiled at him, the one that makes boys fall over their selves but it didn't work on Sky, he put his hands on my hips. She glared at the that.

"Taylor Im sorry about Vaughn he was loved by everyone" I nodded, and said a small thanks to her. It was true Vaughn was the loved one I was the loner one. But that didn't stop Vaughn to warn guys and bullies away and tell them I was his sister, he didn't care what people thought that's was part of the reason is was loved by so many.

She turned to Sky "Vaughn was very popular, he was actually my first" bile rose. Yes he was hers, they had dated and it went well untill she cheated on him. Classic story isnt it? Mirissa was actually quite nice until that. She not afriad to admit it either that my brother had taken her.