Protect My heart 13

EPILOUGE :

Everything is fine now. Its been 3 months since Xander and everything and me and Sky are more in love then anything. I was now living with Sky and his pack as I was his mate. Dad and mum accpeted it with grace and Dad loves the fact he has a contact now meaning Richard, but they are very competitive with each other but that doesn't bother me. Mum and Dad are better now, dad says he forgives her but its going to be ahrd to go back to where they were but their working on it.

Anna and Mikey are so sweet together and so in love. Everything is great. Right now I was getting ready to meet Sky at our place, the lake.

It was a big nigh tonight... I was going to give him my heart, soul and body. No we havent... well had sex yet because I wasn't ready and Sky understood we've taken these months to get to know each other; but Im not saying it wasn't hard to not ... as we share a room now I cant count how many times Ive woken up and seen him in a towel or topless and I barely could stop myself from pouncing on him.

Vikki is kinda over the whole thing; it turns out she was in love with Xander, always have been that's why she took it hard but she's accpeted that Im not going anywhere until Sky tells me to go. -Which hopefully never.

I saw him waiting there for me; he had set out a nice picnic and that on the ground. It was nice and calming, I walked over and he turned as he heard me, pulling me into his arms and kissing my neck.

"Hi" I whispered as I kissed his lips lightly.

"Hi" he said back with a smile.

"This looks amazing" I said to him, and I meant it. A blanket was set out on the floor with candles around it just to give us alittle light. There was a basket that must hold the food and drink. I kissed the corner of his mouth and pulled away from his embrace. He gently took my hand and pulled me over to the blanket.I noticed that he always liked to touch me, even if it was just a hand on my leg or arms linked...

"How was your day?" I asked him as I sat opposite him.

"Fine yours?" he asked me, I shrugged and watched as he pulled out the containers that held strawberries, cream marshmallows and other goodies like that.

"Yum" I said as I opened the strawberries.

**

Once we had filled ourself with sweet things and talked about today and everything else, I turned in his arms and kissed him on the lips, he pulled away and spoke.

"Taylor I need to ask you a question" he said to me with a serious tone. I nodded and he sighed. "Taylor will you marry me? I will promise to protect you and love you forever and after forever" he said I felt tears in my eyes and I smiled and kissed him gently.

"Yes" was my only answer, he smiled."I love you" Mumbled into his soft lips; he kissed me back, slipping his tongue in and made me sigh in pleasure as his hands ran up and down my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled into his lap as we kissed.

"I love you too" he mumbled as he kissed down my neck and I knew I was ready.

"Skylar?" I whispered.

"Mmm?" was his only reply; he was busy.

"Im ready" He stopped and pulled away to look at my face.

"Ready?" he asked me, I nodded and couldn't help but look at the water whilst I said this.

"Im ready to have um... sex with you" I whispered, he was quiest for a while then he gently turned my face to his and kissed me gently and loving.

"Sweetheart are you sure?" he asked me, with worry and love in his eyes. I nodded and smiled at him.

"I love you Sky and I want my first and last time to be with you" I said to him no embarrassment on my face; I was getting better. He kissed me with all he was and it was amazing.

"I will be your first and last because" he said as he brought his lips to my ear "You're mine and I wont have you with any other man" I smiled and turned my lips to brush his lips, the but I could.

"Good youre mine too" I whispered, he pulled back and brushed my hair out my face.

"Taylor we wont be having sex" he said to me, and I felt my heart break. "We'll be making love because I love you" he said I grinned at him.

"I love you too" and kissed him again. "Now show me how much you love me" with a cheekily voice and he laughed slightly.

"Yes ma'am." With that we didn't have sex, didn't sleep together.

We made love.

____

(5 YEARS LATER)

"Aww she's beautiful" Anna said to me, I smiled a tired one.

"She is" I whispered looking down at new daughter.

"Just like her mother" Sky said to me as he kissed me lovingly.

"Mummy, is this my new sister?" Tai my 2 year on son asked looking down at the gorgoues baby in my arms.

"Yes Tai this is your sister"

"What's her name?" Susan asked me looking at her granddughter. I looked at Sky to ask for confirmation. He nodded and smiled at me.

"Teagan" I whispered looking at my beautiful daughter. Beautiful.

"I promise to look after you Tete" Tai promised her as I smiled and kissed my daughter.

____

That was the end of PMH 1... as you can tell... But Sequel coming your way. :D

Tell me what you think. Rubbish ending but oh well... the next way coming your wayyyy

VOTE/COMMENT/ FAN!