PMH3: My mate. 1

"So here we are" Owen said to me. Looking out the window, I found a big house... a farm house. It looks like. Owen had told me that they live just outside the city because they had free land for pack runs and such. Which was good as I love to run.
"Okay" I said getting out the car, he smiled as he came round with my bags.
"You ready to meet your pack?" he asked me, taking a deep breath I forced a smile on my face.
He nodded for me go ahead when we reached the door, I opened it to find that it was quite big.
"This way" he said to me, placing my bags down near the door, then nodded his head right, which lead to a dinning room by the big table that could seat 12? Maybe more. They were people sitting around the table some spread across the room. At the head of the table there was a guy with brown also most black hair, he had blue eyes. His body was well... um structured. There was also a guy with brown hair and blue eyes. He was attractive but not as much as the first guy.
"Max this Ryan" Owen introduced me. I waved lamely.
"Hey." I said to him. Max stared at me for a few minutes then shook his head with disbelief.
"Welcome Ryan. This is pack home of CleekRidge I hope you find your self here." He said to me. "Im Max, alpha of this Pack. You have already met Owen my third in command." I nodded to him. "This here is Matt my second." He said guestering to the guy with brown hair. "You see Ryan not everyone in this pack are wolves.. there a few others like cheater and lepard." He said. I sighed and nodded I already knew this as Chase spoke to me about the pack- giving me who not to piss off and such.
"Where am I staying?" I asked him, Max smiled at that.
"Your room will be near Matt's just incase." He said to me. I nodded."Ill let everyone introduce theirselves as I have an important phone call to take" With that he left the room.
I stood there swinging my arms in awkwardness.

"We don't bite" said a girl, she had blonde hair and blue eyes. She was cute and looked no older then 15. I smiled.
"But I might" I said, she smiled and stepped forward hand out to shake.
"Rory" she said to me, I arched and eyebrow but took her hand. "My real name is Lorilea (Lore-le) but everyone just calls me Rory" she explained.
"Ahh... do you roar?" I asked her which was a stupid way of me asking whether she was a wolf. You think with my sense of smell I could tell? No. This house was full with different senses that I couldn't work out which belonged to who.
She laughed at that. "Nope... Im all bark"she said to me. I grinned at that.
"Lori, arent you gonna give me a hug?" Owen asked her, I saw her blush but step forward and hug him. Owen sighed and buried his face in her hair kissing her head when she pulled away. "You doing okay?" he asked her, she nodded and I noticed tears in her eyes. I didn't know why but I felt very protective over her already.
"Im Leon." Some guy with blonde hair cut short like the military, he was standing up straight.
"Hey.." I said to him. He nodded and watched Rory with sadness.
"Rachelle" a girl introduced she had black sleek hair with yellow eyes. She was a cheater.
"Cheater" I said to her, she grinned at me with a cat smile.
"Jaguar" she said to me. Everyone's head turned to me.
"Youre a jag?" Owen asked me, in surprise. I grinned.
"Couldn't tell?" I asked him pride in my voice. He shook his head with a grin.
"Youre gonna cause trouble" he said to me, I laughed at that,
"Me? Never" I said with a cheeky tone. Leon shook his head.
"Lets take you too your bedroom" Matt said to me speaking for the first time. I nodded and followed him picking up my bags that he then took from me.

**
He showed me too a room, opening the door and it was huge! It had gray wallpaper, which was nice then blue curtains to the double windows I had that looked out onto the farm land. There was a double bed with the four wooden posts, it had a small door which lead to a small bathroom.
"Thanks" I said, as I noticed a wooden wardrobe and a chest-a-drawers aswell.
"Youre welcome" he said to me, standing there in silence staring at me.
"Yes? Can I help?" I asked him annoyed.
"You remind me someone" he told me.
"Okay... doesn't mean you have to stare" I said crossing my arms. He sighed.
"Youre right, Im sorry" he apoligised. I smiled and brushed it off with a hand off taking a seat on my bed legs crossed.
"She must be important" I said to him, he looked at me with surprise.
"Who says they're a she?" he asked me, I nodded.
"Your right... but she must be as your staring at me with pain." I said to him, pointing out the truth. He stared at me then laughed.
"Youre right she was, but I havent seen her in months." He explained to me.
"If ya miss her that much Matty boy then go see her" I said to him, he smiled and shook his head. The smile had sadness tinted in it.
"Matttttt" I said as he left the room.
"Yes?" he asked me.
"Thanks" I said he smiled and left.