PMH2: Rogue Love 10

TEAGAN:

"Teagan" Chase whispered in my ear. I smiled and looked up at him as we swayed to the music.

"Yes?" I replied, he smiled looking into my eyes.

"I love you" he said to me, no embarrassment, I gasped.

"Chase" I whispered, wanting to say those three words, eight letters to him but something; something was holding me back- and I don't know what. I suddenly heard a growl and I turned to see that cat I;ve seen in dreams, but... It growled, and I took a deep breath and Chase took a step infront; protection.

"Chase.." I whispered worry in my voice. The yellow furred jaguar pounced on Chase and their was snapping and growling, then I saw blood. The jaguar climbed off chase and looked at me with an evil glint then ran. Bending down to Chase on the floor, I saw it a big japping whole in his next. The blood wouldn't stop. "CHASE!" I screamed. "CHASE!" Tears were falling as I held my hands to his next, to keep pressure. He wasn't waking up. He was... dead. His eyes closed blood still pouring.

He's dead. Chase was gone. "No. Please" I whispered crying into his chest, as I felt my heart die with him.

Opening my eyes I sat up straight and screamed. Tai came rushing in looking around for danger.

"what...?" he said and then looked at me, his eyesbrows furrowed in confusion. "what happened?" he asked me I shook my head, and shakily climbed out of bed to the phone. I had to see if it was just a dream, my heart was hurting. He couldn't be dead. Just about managing to type the numbers; I rang. Waiting for his voice. After like the seventh ring I had started to lost hope what if it was true...

"Hello?" a voice said. Chase.

"Chase" I whispered tears of joy now. "Youre alive." I couldve of laughed out of relief.

"Angel... are you okay?" he asked me. I shook my head always worrying about me.

"Chase did you get i-into a fight tonight... with a yellow jag?" I asked him, feeling that the dream was real.

"How did you... Im coming over okay?" he said to me.

"Okay" I managed then hung up. Tai was still in the room looking at me with confusion.

"I think Uncle is done hiding" I said to him, his eyes glowed.

Tai went to wake our parents, and whoever is needed while I waited downstairs for Chase.

There was a hard knock on the door; I quickly rushed to answerm yanking in open I saw Chase standing there black jacket, white top black jeans, he had a scar on the chest the blood clear on the white top. A scar just above his eye brow, and his hands were cut and bruised. Gasping, I wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me kissing my neck. "Angel Im fine, its only a few cuts" I hadnt realised I had started to sob until he started to rub my back in comfort.

Pulling away slightly he placed his hands on my cheeks and lightly kissed me. "Angel Im fine, why are you so upset what happened?" he asked me, I lead him in the front room, with his hands on my hips, he took a seat whereas I stood infront of him.

"Okay what happened?" Dad asked entering the room. Sighing I began.

"I had a dream, well nightmare. I was out with Chase and this yellowish golden jaguar appeared, it started to growl, Chase stood infront to protect me- which was stupid" I said turning to him quickly to fix him with a look. "Then it pounced on Chase and they fought." I stopped I couldn't say what happened next.

"And...?" Tai said "I found her screaming, something else must have happened because a fight wouldn't affected her like that" I shook my head it wasn't the fight. It was the ending.