Protect my Heart 7

We didn't do anything today expect watch films. I didn't want to anything so he let us just sit on my bed watching any film I want as long as he was touching even if it was hand in hand. Mum came in and tried to talk to me but I pretended I didn't hear her, Sky sighed once she left and told me to talk to her. I ignored him for at least half and hour or well I tried.

-one film ago-

"You're ignoring me?" he asked me. No anwser. He sighed then pulled me into his arms and started to kiss my neck. I tried to so hard to keep my attention on the film which was hangover but he wouldn't let me as he kisses begun to travel up my neck then he kissed behind my ear which made me moan as he bit the lobe. He chuckled. "Stop it Im watching something"

It didn't last very long.

Sighing I snuggled back on his chest, I was sitting between his legs with my arms resting on them as my back was upagainst his chest. We were now watching Hercules, I couldn't help it! Who didn't want a greek god to go to hell to retrieve you soul then bring you mount olympic where he was willing to give up his godly status to be with you?! I mean what girl wouldn't want that?! It was now at the moment where Meg sings with the muses. I couldn't help but sing along.

"If there's a prize for rotten judgement

I guess I've already won that

No man is worth the aggravation

that's ancient history, been there, done that!" Sky looked down at me like I was crazy. I just ignored the look as I carried on singing my heart out.

"Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'

He's the Earth and heaven to you

Try to keep it hidden

Honey, we can see right through you

Girl, ya can't conceal it

we know how ya feel and

who you're thinking of" I sang along with the muses.

"No chance, no way

I won't say it, no, no

You swoon, you sigh

why deny it, uh-oh

It's too cliche

I won't say I'm in love

I thought my heart had learned its lesson

It feels so good when you start out

My head is screaming get a grip, girl

Unless you're dying to cry your heart out" I was now off my bed dancing to it. I love this film. Amazing! Maybe one of the best Disney films. Sky was watching me with so much amusement.

After the song had finished I went into the bathroom to have a quick shower, I mean its not like I hadnt seen it before.

I walked in to see Aunt Ariels lips on Skys. My mouth dropped opened I couldn't believe it.

"Eugh Ariel you need to understand when a guy isnt interested in you" I said with disgust. She looked at me and smirked.

"He does want me you see little niece he just want to protect you feelings" she said, Sky pushed her out the way and walked over to me.

"Ariel" he said to her she smirked at me then looked at Sky like he was food. "I am not interested in you at all. The only person I am interested in is Taylor so please respect my choice" she glared at me, then looked at the intwined hands, I hadnt even realised he took them.