Protect my heart 6

A WEEK LATER:

It had now been a week; 7 days since I had last seen and talked to Sky. My heart felt so empty with out him. I mean I only knew him for 5 days and Im walking round like a zombie. It was ridculous. At school I hung out with Darren and a few of his friends that were okay. He helped me I told Darren that sky had to go home, and he understood why I was so sad.

Mirissa said that it was my own fault I scared him off. If only she knew. My dad was concerned for me because of the way I was acting but mum says that it will only take time. Aunt Ariel said that it was sad that he too leave and not come back. But she was always glaring at me now. Guess she thought it was my thought. And well it was but still...

I had just got back when I heard voices "Thankyou." My dad said.

I walked into the front room to find my mum sitting on the sofa crying, and dad had tears in his eyes.

"What?" I asked him worried.

"Sweetie.." My mum said in a broken voice. "Its Vaughn they found him." She whispered.

"Is he alive?" I asked them hoping so much that he was. My dad shook his head. Tears fell.

"This was your fault" I spat at them. "If you didn't let him go at the age of 19 he wouldn't be dead!" I shouted at them.

"Taylor" My mum squealed. "That is not fair" she said.

"No mum what isnt fair is the fact my brother is dead because he wanted his parents to be proud of him! We all know that was the reason he joined!" My mum broke into more tears, my dad was watching me.

"I'm 16! I shouldn't have to go through all this pain!" I shouted at them.

"Theres also one more thing" My dad said to me.

"John!" mum said. "It's not time." He ignored her."John!"

"You're mother cheated on me with a photographer"

My mouth dropped opened. "Oh..." I said, tears falling for Vaughn, heart breaking.

"Are you getting a divorce?"

Dad shook his head "No. Not yet your mother has one last chance"

I walked upstairs closed my door laid on my bed and cried.

3 Days Later:

I hadnt got out of bed expect going to the toilet. Dad and mum had both tried I ignored them

I had lost Sky.

Found out my brother is dead once and for all. No hope.

My mother had cheated.

My father was giving her a second chance.

I was all alone and it was my fault. I pushed Sky away not because we couldn't live in each others world because I knew we could if we really tried it was because I was scared.

What I wanted and needed right now was Sky and he was gone because of me.

Knock. Knock.

"Go away" was my lame reply, they ignored me. Instead the door opened. Footsteps coming towards me, the bed dipped and two strong arms came around me nuzzling my neck. The warmth coming off them was incredible. I turned my head to see that it was him. Black hair, shadows under his eyes blue eyes pulling me in. "Sky"I whispered.

1 DAYS EARLIER:

SKYLAR:

It had been 9 days since I last saw Taylor, and I was missing her dearly after spending three nights holding her I couldn't sleep. My parents were worried about me they knew that she was mate.And she had walked away from me.