Protect my heart 3

We were in a shop called "Estelles" which was a good place to pick up so casual clothes. This was the shop I came when mother thought it was time for me to get more clothes. We were looking at the shirts, I hadnt really helped him just stood there and pointed some out. After a while I saw the shop assisant that was at the front of the shop earlier and come over to us. Well Sky. She had a simple white top and black slacks on. Her name tag said "Careena".

"Hello. Is there anything I can help with?" she asked us, well more Sky but she gave me a qucik smile.

"Nope" Was my reply, Sky looked at me then smiled slightly.

"Yes actually could you help Taylor here in finding clothes that don't hid her body?" I was a bit shocked as my mouth dropped open.

"Uhhh...I um don't...Its not nessisary"He shook his head.

"Just for me" He said with a puppy look face which was ironic as he was kitty cat.

"Ahh. Sky I don't want to" I said stubbornly.

He turned to Careena who was assessing what I was wearing. "Can you help?" He asked her.

She grinned "Love too." I sighed as she told us to follow her.

"I don't think we have to do this. Im fine with what I wear" I said, Sky was walking with me.

"Don't be afraid." He said as he took my hand and squeezed. "Trust me" he whispered to me.

"Hmmm watch it kitty" He stared at me then I saw him grin.

"Kitty?" he asked me clearly amused.

"Yeah have something to say about it kitty?" I said again stopping as Careena told us to wait here for a minute as she helps this custormor.

He crossed his arms "No nothing but you do know that I don't turn into your average Kitty"

I smiled. "That's what all the guys say"

Careena comes back and starts to help me with clothes.

We ended up picking up 5 pairs of new low cut jeans, some black some blue. All skinny. Then we picked up 6 different type tops. We also bought 7 new shirts/tops for Sky and 3 pairs of jeans for him. It quite fun, Careena didn't even flirt with Sky, infact I think she was flirting with me at one point.

Sky was looking at the converses so it was just me and her as we looking for jackets.

"Do you need any lingeire?" I blushed, and shook my head. She laughed.

"Virgin?" she asked me. I blushed even deeper.

"That's personal" I said to her, still red. She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah sorry. How long you two been a couple?" she asked me.

"Uhh we're not" I said looking at the clothes rack.

"Really?! I thought you two would be together I mean a he's shopping with you and most guys don't do that with just any girl and b you two act like a couple" I just nodded and looked interested down at the rack.

After awhile Sky came over with a pair of converses. "You done?" I asked him hope in my voice. He arched an eyebrow, but nodded. I smiled.

"We'll buy this" I said to Careena.

We bought the clothes which came up to £213.54, which I easily paid. Sometimes having rich parents is a good thing. There were 7 bags as we had 25 items Sky offered to carry them all which was stupid so I carried two. He sighed; we went straight to the car as I wasn't in the mood to hand around. School had ended by now so that was good.