PMH2: Rogue Love 14

Everything has been going well so far. Xander is dead, my family is back to normal. Mum is pregnant again! She hasn't told dad yet- she wants to tell him alone tonight at dinner. Ryan has something to tell us so right now Im heading to the front room to find Tai, Vi and Ryan sitting there. "Heyy" I said taking a sit.
I heard the door open and knew it was Chase... we had decided that I would go to college and he would take time off then we'd sort it out after. He walked straight over to me and brought my face up so he could kiss me. "Hey" I whispered against his lips.
"Angel" He whispered to me. I found out he called me that because I kept to the rules and make him want to do his best- like an angel.
"Guys! I know im okay with your relationship but no PDA's infront of me... or ever" Tai said, I looked over and blushed. He didn't mind Chase now, wasn't best of buds but he saved me. Vi kissed his cheek and laughed.
"Umm Guys?" Ry said, we all turned to her, Chase took a seat next to me. "I have some news..." she said to us, stopping and looked at each one of us. We had all become close in this last couple of weeks.
"What's up Ry?" Tai said with his protectivness.
"What happened?"Chase asked at the same time.
Ry smiled and shook her head at them. "Nothing like that..." she said and when she looked at me I saw tears were in her eyes.
"Ry..." I whispered to her. She stared at me and smiled.
"Im leaving..." she said to us. My mouth dropped opened.
"What?" Tai asked her, confused.
"Im leaving the pack" she said to us. "I know its going to be hard, but I feel its right. You both have your mates and I want mine! I don't think I will find it here... I think its 'time to leave here. Ive spoken to dad and Sky and they have set up a new place to go. I have too im sorry" she whispered the last part. I couldn't think. Ry and I had always lived 5 minutes away. Always together and now shes leaving.
"What pack?" Chase asked.
"Max's" Ryan answered with a smile.
Chase nodded "That's a good place..." Tai sighed and stood up walking over to her.
"You sure you want this couz?" he asked her, she looked at him and nodded.
"I do." She said to him, he sighed and hugged her.
"Ill miss you" he whispered in her ear, Vi came up after him and hugged her. Even Chase did all this I just sat here not moving. She looked at me waiting and tears were in her eyes.
"Babes... I have too. I cant stay here and not have a mate. Its too painful" she whispered to me, I sighed and knew tears were falling in my eyes.
"Come here" I whispered to her, she smiled and came and took a seat hugging me.  
***
After the news of Ryan leaving, we all just stayed downstairs talking, she gave us contact number and promised to either ring/text or email me everyday.  Chase promised me that Ryan would be safe with Max. He's different.
I knew he didn't have a mate and he was the only council member that didn't, maybe he'll get his soon. Chase said that Max has always been there for him, and I'll get too meet him soon.
Ryan is leaving tomorrow, and she had left to spend tonight with her family.  Chase kissed my forehead as we laid on my bed. He stayed here like 5 nights then Im at his for the rest of the week.
"She will be fine" he promised me the 10th time.
"She better be." I warned him, and looked up at him leaning on my elbow. "I will be able to visit?" I asked he smiled.
"Even if you werent would that stop you?" he asked me teasingly, I smiled. It wouldn't. Ryan is my sister and I will do anything for her.

NEXT DAY:
RYAN:
I was waiting outside the forest hugging everyone goodbye and that.
"You make sure you call me everyday!" Teagan said to me, and I smiled.
"Of course I will!" I said she smiled and hugged me. When we pulled away there were tears in both of ours eyes. This was the first time we had ever been seperated! It was heartbreaking to us. Tai kissed me and told me to tell him if anyone harrasses me. Vi said it was nice to have met me and that. Chase kissed me and hugged me, promising to keep Teagan and the pack safe. As I promised him that I will be safe with Max.
I had already said bye to my parents last night, and too Sky and Taylor.
"Bye" I said to them all waving as I fiddled with my keys in my other hand.  I got in the car and drove away from my family not looking back, tears were in my eyes and I couldn't stop them. I was leaving my only home, my life, all because it was too much to be surrounded by mates.
**

Well Im here. I thought to myself, no going back now. I had left the pack and here I was going to a place on my own. Joining a new pack- a pack of werewolves. Max had informed me I was getting picked up by someone from the pack. "Ms Mars?" Someone asked from behind, jumping from the surprise I turned around to see a blonde guy, with one of those sweepy hair do's. He had blue almost grey eyes, and he hot! He was also a werewolf.
"Umm yeah?" I said to him, he was wearing a checked shirt that was undone and showed the undershirt he was wearing.
"Im Owen" he said holding out his hand. "Im part of the CreekRidge Pack" he said to me, as I stared at his hand like it was an alien. He waited patiently and I sighed shaking his hand, I felt sparks go up my arm and his eyes showed shock then he smiled.
"Im Ryan" I said lamely pulling my hand away from his.
"I know" he said to me, "Shall we get your bags?" he asked me. I nodded and we went to get my bags. He stood next to me and somehow managed not to get strangers accidently banging into me. This place was packed.

Once we had got my stuff he showed us to a big land rover and opened the door for me and placed my things in the boot.
"You ready to meet your new pack memebers?" he asked me, I shrugged.
"Yeah s'pose" I answered him. He smiled as he drove.
"Tell me about yourself" he said to me, I shrugged again.
"Not much to know." I said to him.
"Of course not, because living for 16 almost 17 years you've had nothing happen in your life" he said to me. I smiled slightly.
"How did you know how old I was?" I asked him. He smiled.
"We know alittle about you. Youre a cat?" he asked me. I nodded and smiled proudly. "Youre not scared that a little cat is going into a household full of dogs?" he said to me, I laughed at how he worded it.
"Nope..." I said to him bending to his ear. "Who says Im a little cat?" I whispered, he shivered slightly and grinned at me.
"I think we're going to get along fine."

__
HAHA! Howd you like that!
A third story off Protect my heart! Good? Bad? Doesnt Matter? Tell me!
There will be more Chase Teagan, Tai and Vi do not worry! I cant leave them like that!
OPINIONS?!
QUESTIONS?
Comment. Fan. Vote! Enjoy!