Chapter 1

Ugghh!!

I groaned while opening my eyes and tried to stand up, however for some strange reason I cannot feel anything on my body. I know I have eyes because I feel my eyelids opening however when I look at my surroundings and my body I only see white. As in WHITE!! Nothing more which made me confused even more.

"OH!!! You're awake!!"

After I hear the voice of a girl my surroundings lit up featuring a native Filipino bunggalo called 'kubo' and if you look at the window you will see a vast fields of grass with a mountain range that envelope the surface as if it is a wall protecting a sacred village.... This is really a sight to behold!! I look again at my body but WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING???!!! I'M STILL WHITE!! The things around me already has color but why the hell I don't?!

"Pretty right???"

I looked where the voice came from and what I saw is a girl around my age sitting on a rocking chair while knitting a somewhat looks like a sweater. For a girl of that age acting like a gramma makes no sense. Like people on ages like mine tend to goof around pretty much right?? But enough of that, the main issue here is why do I look like a lump of white thing???!

"First of all even though I look like this I'm way older than what you think. Second, I also want to goof around the city or somewhere else you know?! But unfortunately I cannot do that because I govern the flow of souls from birth, death, transferring of souls, reincarnation and such...... That way it won't be disturbed or put into chaos. Lastly, the reason why you look like that is because you're already a soul ready to be purified and move on towards a new life just like those guys who's walking outside...."

She said that while pointing at my back making me look there and in my surprise I see white people that's walking towards a cave.. Yeah let's call them white people for now. But wait?? Did she just say that I'm a soul? That means I died right?? Like dead dead???? So why am I not walking towards the cave like those guys? Maybe I'm dreaming okay let's try to wake up.!

Pinching my cheeks, punching my face, kicking my toes towards the wall and everything you could imagine that could harm yourself with. All of those things..... You think I've done that?? Well hell no, that is because I can't even feel my body in fact if I can't see this white thing that resembles as my body I won't know that I have one. I also tried to speak my no sound comes from me at all.

"Hey why don't you sit first so we can talk properly??"

Says this girl who finishes knitting.

"........"

Total silence.....

Uhhmmmmmmmm.......... I hate to break it to you but I can't feel anything nor can speak in the first place so how come I can sit and talk with you!!!

"Eh?!"

Exclaimed by the girl as if she hears my thoughts... Yeah I can't speak nor move so would you please just explain everything to me??? I can listen at least.

"Nooooo!!! I don't want to talk by myself!! I'll look like a person with brain damage!!"

Well you look more like a senile old geezer by the way you move. Seriously after you knit a sweater you're gonna rock your rocking chair while looking at the mountains while talking..... Everyone who sees you will think the same thing or the thing you said about having a brain damage is a good representation too...

"Guhhhh!!! Hmmmp!!"

This girl......... If you have time to pout and have tantrums it's better if you use that to explain things right???