Chapter 8

Gumi's Perspective

My name is Gumi, although I just received my name yesterday from big brother I am really happy...... I only plan to watch them as they serve themselves happily yesterday, but big brother approached me then said that I should come with him to eat..... That felt really refreshing because ever since I came here at the demon continent, every demon that sees me either ignore me or chase me away...... Thus what big brother did really had an impact to me who's alone ever since my parents died just to send me here.... Even big sister is so nice to me..... Milo-san too is so nice to me, though when big brother told me last night that Milo-san is a Fenrir I got scared at him but due to Milo-san's urge to befriend me my fear just disappeared right away.... Big brother also said that he is the demon king, but before I can even react he said that he did not tell me right away because I might not look at him as him but as the demon king which is what he hates the most.... Apparently he just became a demon king about a month ago........

We chatted with each other last night until big sister and me fell asleep.... And when I woke up this is what I saw.....

"Milo where are you?!"

"Milo-sama please return immediately!!!"

They are both shouting and when I asked them big sister told me that Milo-san is missing since morning.... Milo-san will not wander around without permission from big brother or without someone with him..... Also apparently Milo-san cannot transform back to his normal appearance without the help of big brother so even though he is a Fenrir he is still a puppy right now.......

"Master, why not summon him? Tamed beasts can be summoned right away...."

"What are you talking about? I didn't tame Milo...."

"Eh?"

"Yep, you could tell that we're friends but not as master-servant. It's true that he obeys some of my orders but that's because he need to or he'll stick out......"

"D-does master mean Milo-sama is with us just because he wants to??"

"Yep, I think he's also bored at the woods so he come along. Well there's also the fact that he is attached to me...."

I can understand big sister's shock cause I am too........ Just the fact that you meet a mythical beast is already an achievement even back at the human continent so being friends with one without any kind of contract is really amazing.....

"ARF! ARF!"

During mine and big sister's amazement towards big brother we heard Milo-san barked not that far from our settlement near the lake..... We rushed towards the place and we saw three people kneeling in front of Milo-san..... The three of us were dumbfounded while watching the scene......

"Oh Great Fenrir-sama please help us with our problem...."

"Master those are Fenrir worshippers......"

Big sister whispered to big brother.....

"But how did they know that he is a Fenrir? Does the transformation failed? That doesn't look like it...."

"I also do not know...."

It is true Milo-san only looks like a puppy, even me who carries him while walking didn't know until they told me.....

"ARF!"

Milo-san saw us and rushed towards my arms, of course I picked him up and carried him.....

"Y-you beast girl!! You dare to touch Fenrir-sama!!"

When they saw Milo-san run towards me and I casually picked him up, one of the three people suddenly attacked me using a rusted sword....... I ducked as I protected Milo-san who is about to get slashed too and waited to be slashed.... It's okay if I'm the only one who gets slashed....... Sorry big brother and big sister it seems that our time is so short, but I thank you from the bottom of my heart.....