Chapter 27

Elena's Perspective

"Big brother sure is late...."

"Ifrit-sama told me that Morax has something to do.... I'm sure that's important considering he let Ifrit-sama to return first... Don't worry knowing him, he'll arrive at the time we don't expect it the most..."

Well Everleigh is right... Whenever big brother disappears to do something, he will always come back at the time you don't expect the most....

I'm currently here slumped at Everleigh's bed.... Everleigh just returned after preparing for the meeting, I don't know what this girl did but she took three hours to prepare.... Meaning, I'm bored as hell in this bedroom of hers eversince she left after breakfast....

"Shall we go?"

I nodded and got up from the bed...

We left the room and headed to a stair that's leading downwards... After a tiring thirty minutes of descending using the stairs, we arrived in front for a really huge door with two giant statues of a dragon beside it, as if protecting it....

"Everleigh, who is the human kid? Do you intend to take her at the meeting?"

My entire body shivered when some guy spoke behind me with a really chilly voice.... I turned and a man who has a really long bloody red hair that covers one of his eyes is standing behind us... He also wears formal clothes similar to what butlers wears but for some reason you can feel that he is not a butler but a lord of a mansion... That kind of shit.... Is he a dragon? If so then why doesn't he have wings and tail??

He looked at my shiny red hair.... Are you admiring it?? Yes we have same hair color but yours is darker while big brother and mine is lighter that it's almost orange.... Are you jealous??

"Damon-sama, this here Morax's little sister.... Though she is half human..."

Everleigh answered the Damon guy while bowing..... Did I bow? Of course not, why would I? I don't even know him....

"Hmm... That's explains why her blood smells identical with Morax's blood...."

After he said that, he then passed us and head inside the giant door... It only opened slightly allowing him to enter so I didn't see the interior of it.... Why do you need a really large door if only human size people will enter it??

Eh? Smell of my blood?

I checked my body looking for wounds but I didn't see any....

Also there's something that bothers me.... Didn't Park said that dragons can be considered as spiritual beings themselves and they can identify other spirits easily?? So why do, these guys always sees me as a human??

"Haha... Damon-sama is a vampire dragon... He's very sensitive when it comes to blood, so even if you don't have any visible wounds he can still smell it...."

Everleigh explained all of a sudden... It seems that she noticed that I checked my body earlier....

"Also, I'm sure you're wondering why he doesn't have wings and tails right?? Well, of all the races of dragons that exists in this world, vampire dragons are the only ones that can remove their tails and wings when they're at their humanoid form... I don't know how they do that though..."

"Ahhh...."

I just nodded at her explanation.... However that doesn't explain why they only see me as human and not a spirit......

"Let's get in?"

Everleigh asked me and started to walk towards the door... I just followed her, when we got close at the giant door it opened but not that wide, it only allowed the two of us to enter....