Chapter 25

Elena's Perspective

"Elena-chan let's go to the castle it's already getting dark..."

I nodded at Everleigh, I want to look for big brother but she said that he will take so much time so it's useless to look for him.... I don't know why she knew that big brother will be gone for a while though...

If you're wondering why I'm fine with Everleigh now, well that's because she explained to me their circumstances.... Apparently she is one of the elder dragons and when she lost to big brother, she fell in love at him and she asked him to marry her.... However, big brother never said yes but he doesn't remember whether he agreed or not since he passed out due to exhaustion... Though that's the case, she still does everything to win big brothers heart and will never stop even for eternity... Of course she doesn't know that both big brother and I have eternal lives but she's still eager....

Given this facts, I accepted her accompanying me since I also don't know the way around this village and I don't have money since big brother have those.... There's also the fact that the people here locks their gazes on me... So whether I want it or not I'm stuck with her, and while spending time with her I found that she's not that bad though she always hugs me and rubs her cheeks with mine whenever she has the chance then says that I am cute... I know I'm cute but you don't have to rub your face with mine everytime you want to!!

Enough of that, we already arrived at the castle but I don't think this is a castle since it's a cave.... How can you mistake a cave for a castle?? Or that's what I thought... When we entered the cave, beautiful lights engulfed us... I am amazed on how beautiful this place is.... It's much more beautiful than the demon king castle or the Marie-san's mansion!! The whole place is as white as snow making the golden lights sparkle more than they have to.... The hallway has a red carpet laid on it, I don't know if it's really a carpet since it doesn't look like one it also looks hard but everytime you step your foot will sink just like what happens when you walk on a really soft carpet.... Dragon statues that ranges from small to a huge one are visible.... This is just the hallway then what about the throne?? How beautiful is it??

"Beautiful isn't it?"

I nodded at Everleigh's remarks.... It really is....

"Everything you see here are all made from the scales of the elder dragons, though most of it came from me since I'm the only one that have a sense for designs out of all of us that's why it's all white... Everytime we shed scales, we use it to expand this castle, or should I say that I take their scales since they have no use for it...."

I don't know why she's proud that she used her very skin to make this but since it turned out beautiful, it's better to not say that remark....

"I also live here by myself so it's kind of lonely.... Some of the elder dragons comes here often to chat and when we have meetings we use this place since it's big but other than that I'm alone in here...."

"But aren't there servants here? Surely you're not alone..."

Is she an idiot?? Eversince we entered I already saw dozens of servants so how come she can say she's alone??

"I don't mean by that literally.... What I mean is the feeling.... My servants doesn't want to speak with me even if I started the conversation... They just say that it's disrespectful to chat with their lord casually then leave.... They'll just talk to me whenever they are asking for orders or it's something important... For thousands of years that's what is happening inside this castle...."

That's sad... You have someone to talk to but they don't want to because of respect..... Of course you'll feel empty inside.... I didn't know this cheerful and playful lady bears that much....