Chapter 7

Next Morning

Anna's Perspective

*knock-knock*

"Master it is time to get up..."

I am right in front of master's room... After the dinner last night, Jen-san the acting chief of this village allowed us to stay in their rooms saying that it is the least they could do in exchange for what master has done for them...... Of course we took the offer because we are quite tired from the journey.... There is only one thing that I did not understand before sleeping, and that is when Jen-san asked master about our names he just told them our names without our titles and standing. When I asked master why he did that, he just smiled widely in front of me making my heart beat fast.....

"Master it is already pass sunrise, please wake up..."

I called for him again because he does not answer...... I think master is not a morning person.....

"Oh! Anna-sama what are you doing in front of Morax-sama's room?"

Jen-san asked me... She is holding a potato, maybe she is preparing breakfast....

"I am calling for master but he does not respond..."

"Morax-sama is not in there you know?"

"Eh?"

"Yes, he is already awake before sunrise and done some training I think?? Then when people are starting to go out of their houses he asked them to follow him towards the fields..."

After hearing that I rushed towards the fields........ Master sorry for thinking that you are not a morning person!!

When I got at the fields I saw master digging the field I think?? And people are watching him I think he is teaching them.... I also saw Milo-sama playing with some kids...... I wonder how those kids will react if they learned what Milo-sama's true identity is....

"Before you plant the potatoes you need to plow the land first. This breaks down the hard parts of the land making the potatoes which is basically the roots grow without problems.... After that you will take a potato and cut it to two then place it under the soil, make sure to have proper space between each so that they won't entangle with each other.... Final step is to cover it with soil then have water maintenance... Do it twice a day but make sure not to put so much water or the crop will die only make the soil wet... If there's a rain don't water them next day, also make sure that the soil isn't dug by the wind and water after the rain.... Normally it takes eighty to one hundred days for potatoes to be harvested but since this land is rich with magical power the time is reduced to forty days..... Don't worry about what you need to eat before the harvest because I'll leave enough potatoes for the whole village for the duration...."

"T-thank you very much!!"

After master's lecture they thanked them and started on working on the fields by themselves, of course master is supervising so that when someone makes a mistake on plowing and placing the potato needed for planting he can correct them.....

"Oh one more thing, the leaves of the potatoes can be used as garnish for your foods but make sure that you will use the violet colored ones and not the green ones.... And lastly, after harvesting secure enough potato to be used for replanting... One plant has five to ten potatoes in it so make sure to leave one each to replant..."

"Yes! Thank you very much!"

Master nods then started walking towards me, he is drench from sweat so I procured a towel right away and started wiping his sweat.....