Chapter 29

Elena's Perspective

I punched Dragon boy towards the sea cause big brother doesn't want me to fight back in the village for some reason... That punch is not a regular punch, but Park doesn't show any signs of being hurt or anything...

Dragon boy's face always irritate me whenever I see it, I really hate him and how he retorts when I teases him like an idiot...

However, right now what I feel is not irritation but pity towards him... His eyes are blank, when I punched his gut he doesn't even block it and just took it head on, he didn't even made any sound at all.... It's as if he's just a walking corpse....

"Oi! Dragon boy!!"

He doesn't answer me, more like he's ignoring my voice and he's just floating there on top of the ocean while looking at me with those blank eyes....

After a while, he flinched and his wings grew larger and larger, and his body is also grow altogether.....

(GROAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

Yep he transformed into his dragon form, however his appearance isn't the one I saw when we first met...

His wings are tattered and has holes in it, his body is larger than before and it doesn't have its blue color that's as clear as sky anymore... Instead his color now is similar to what you see deep under the sea, simply speaking his color became dark... He also has a huge magic circle located on his chest...

Is that the thing that controls him?? Also his mana is overflowing everywhere and I can feel that he's much more powerful now... Is that magic circle also amplifies his power??

Also I feel like I will get crushed by his size alone.... I'm only at the size of one of his claws!!!

"How pathetic of you for letting yourself be controlled by someone....."

He still doesn't answer nor retort on my words... Instead he just looked at me as if he's waiting for my attacks...

"tch..."

I clicked my tongue...

It's only been a couple of days since I met him so I don't know why I have this anger and urge to free him from that control magic....

Looking closely, the magic circle on his chest doesn't look like it's for magic... Its symbols are similar to the ones I saw from one of the books of big brother back at our house...

That book contains basic knowledge for curses and how to dispel them... Since Gumi and I have no interests with curses, we didn't pay that much attention to it and focused on learning the other attributes....

As I am wondering about the control curse that's casted on him, Dragon boy on the other hand started to attack me with his razor sharp claws....

I avoided each of his attacks easily...

While it's true that his speed gradually rose, it's still not at the point that I can't avoid those easily... The movements of big brother and Anna-san whenever they spar with each other is still much faster than his attacks...

Gumi and I tend to watch those two when they spar, and even though Anna-san is a girl, big brother still doesn't let her win even once... Of course he's not using his full power but he also isn't looking down at Anna-san...

Instead, whenever Anna-san manages to block big brother's attack on a certain speed, he eventually rises the speed of his next attacks... To the point that Anna-san is getting stronger and stronger everytime....