Chapter 2

Amas Perspective

Wh-what the hell is this guy saying????? You're telling me that the gods monitoring the people on earth didn't see him and removed his ability to see those things??? No.no.noooo! Those high ranking gods cannot make that mistake however if what he's saying is true this issue will make a chaos towards the council of guards.

"uhhhm............. Have you encountered someone calling themselves a god??? Even in a dream"

I know it's foolish to ask a human if a god present himself in front of him. However, to remove an esper ability the god needs to meet face to face with that person and there's no god who is willing to lower himself towards a person without introducing themselves as a god. Well gods are prideful bunch. But if he did that means he's being monitored but that still don't explain why he still has that ability because as I said it's removed from the very soul and if people acquire them again for some reason the gods will do the same thing again. It's a taboo interacting with the dead that's why the gods monitor the people everywhere not just Earth.

"Are you an idiot?"

Gah!! This person calling me idiot! I'M A GOD! I know my intelligence falls short against other gods but against a human I could be called a genius!!

"Well asking a human or should I say former human if they met a god even in dreams is kind of a question an idiot will ask. As far as I remember you're the first god that I encountered"

Maybe my irritation is visible on my face so he made those remarks. I know there's something strange with this guy because of the color of his soul is different than the guys who's walking outside that's why I bring him here to talk to him. Normally souls are colored gray and can never be pure white because every soul is tainted with sins, and there's no human who doesn't make any sin. I know he said those guys are white but this guy is colorblind in the first place so maybe he mistake them as white instead of gray. However this guy.......... His soul is abnormal, it's true his souls color is pure white that thing is abnormal as it is but that isn't where his abnormality ends. During the time he's walking towards the purification cave his soul turns into a black figure as in the black that you see when you close your eyes in a moonless night....

I tried to ask my superiors the reason for it but those lazy bastards!!! They just said to me that I must be imagining things however even when I pulled his soul from the line towards here inside my home it still does those weird things. Which looking at it at close makes me have chills in my whole body!!!! Thank god that he didn't see me making weird faces when his soul does that because his mind is still in suspended mode and when he gained consciousness I pretended nothing happened.

"E-ehem!! You're right sorry for asking that stupid question"

I retorted.... Seriously he's weird!!! He also talked about his death as if it's nothing trivial!!! Like how the hell can you just accept that you died??! People tend to react like being in despair right?! They don't just accept the fact right away and saying that there's nothing he could do about it!!

"So what will happen now?? Should I go back at the line to get purified and move on?? If yes then thanks for the tea"

He said that after finishing his cup of tea and acted standing.... That's what's supposed to happen however...........

"W-wait!!"

I grabbed his arm.... I can't let him enter that cave!!! If the gods at the end of the cave saw the abnormality happening with soul and I didn't reported it to them I'll be scolded like real shit!! Like seriously those guys are scary!!! They don't give you a chance to explain they'll just end up punishing you!!! How unreasonable right?????!!! Even if I reported it earlier they'll just put the blame to me when something happens, I maybe leisurely observing the souls and you can tell that I have the easier job than those guys inside the cave even though they're my superiors but there's a reason behind that. It's because I can't perform purification so I'm stuck with observing and reincarnating the people they purified towards the world I manage. If those guys punished me I will see hell!!! I could even end up having my god status revoked and end up living in a wasteland world or someplace similar to it.