Chapter 6

Red's Perspective

"I-is that Milo-sama??!!"

She's pointing at the transformed Milo that's sitting on my head..... Well I understand why she's so shocked when Milo transformed into a puppy cause I've been there.....

I always wondered if I could bring Milo with me at the demon capital but knowing his size and origin I knew that it's impossible... That's why I thought Milo a kind of magic which allows him to transform though I only want him to reduce his size but this guy suddenly surprised me when he finished learning the magic then transformed into a cute little puppy......

"Yep he is.... He's cute isn't he???"

I boasted Milo's cuteness even more because she looks like she wants to cuddle and carry Milo.....

"Do you want to carry him?"

She nodded really hard while having the kind of face of a kid that's waiting for a candy to be given to her.....

"Kyaa!"

Kya??

Milo suddenly jumped from my head to Anna and started to lick her face.....

"M-milo-sama please stop that it tickles..... Hahahaha"

This is the first time I saw Anna laugh like that and it feels refreshing........ I think she can't laugh like that because of the responsibilities that she shoulders, even though most of it isn't hers...........

"Okay Milo that's enough we need to go. Anna how long will it take to travel from here to the demon capital?"

Milo jumped to my head again when I stopped him from licking Anna....

"That would be around thirty minutes when flying at top speed..."

She stood up and wiped her face that's full of Milo's drool....... What a composed girl acting like nothing happened........

Hmmm....

"What about walking?"

"The journey by walking takes three full days if you take the mountain route that said it will take five days if you go around the mountain...."

"Yosh! Let's go around the mountain......"

"Arf!"

"W-why?? Master could get to the demon capital by flying so why take the longest route?"

While Milo agreed on my statement, Anna just retorted........... Well that's within my expectations......

'Because I don't want to work right away'..... As if I could say that!!

"E-ehem! I would like to know Anna more that's why I want to take the longest route. Because if we head there we'll get squashed by tons of work right away..."

Well that's only half true, there's something I want to check during the trip.....

"I-if that is what m-master wish then I w-would comply"

Hey why is your face red?!!

The sky turned dark........ There are no clouds earlier right? So how come it suddenly got dark? Then moments after a lightning stroke near me making me real stiff......

"Eh?"

After that the skies cleared up again........... What the hell was that???! That's scary!!!

Anna's Perspective

We have been walking for about three hours and we finally got to the first village that is within the route master has chosen.... During that time master asked me things about myself... I do not know if he asks them because he wants to know or because it is quiet during the trip and he just wants to have something to talk about... Whichever it is, it made me happy regardless...